FDA regulations

Aquatroy

Interesting. So who are the big ecig companies that will survive this?

Sounds like within 2 years big tobacco will own the market, costs will double or triple and just about all the small guys will either have sold out to big tobacco or folded.

There most certainly will be an underground market. People will continue to build their own mods and so forth.

I'm already formatting a plan on what I will do. I also have some Ideas that I can fall back on in a worse case scenario. I just don't want to say what yet because the details are still not fully worked out. It will also depend on the regs that the FDA get passed. It will involve DIY and teaching people to make Juice.

As I understand it, any product manufactured after 2007 will have to undergo a testing/evaluation approval process in order for it to be allowed to be marketed.

Since that will take time and $$$, manufacturers will be allowed to continue selling their products as long as they initiate the process with an application for approval. That approval process could take years. Because this will involve fees, research costs, scientific evaluations, and probably legal and liability costs I would expect costs to jump significantly very shortly.

Then there's the tax man coming right behind that.

I think the "Gold Rush" days are numbered if not over.

There is good news. The vaping market is here to stay. It will prob never be the same but it will be legitimized. Bottom line it will be "expensive" to vape unless you "grow your own".