Faulty Protank 2?

I vape with a Kanger Protank 2 and an iTaste VV setup and my e cig goes through phases of giving off tiny amounts of vapor. Sometimes it works amazingly and others its not even worth pressing the fire button! can anyone suggest how to help?

Has it always done this? Just asking cause I change my coil every 7-10 days.

Nope. It started doing this around four days ago, from what I've been told i don't need to change my coil until about a month of use so i don't have any spares at the moment.

Change the coil. Most only last 1-2 weeks tops. :yes

really? wow okay thanks, i thought they'd last around a month!

Mine leaks constantly! I can't seem to figure it out. No matter how many times I take it apart, clean it, and reassemble it. I changed the coil about this time yesterday and it has started leaking already. :/ This is kind of frustrating. I have the worst luck with tanks! They all leak..

I change my coils about every 5-6 tank fulls on average. I have a bunch in rotation but if I were using and refilling one tank I would say I would be changing mine about every 6-7 days. They are too cheap to deal with even the slightest burned taste.

Also never had a KPT 2 or Davide mini leak till last week I got a bad coil and it emptied overnight. Not bad for vaping as long as I have. Be sure to swab out the condensation from the tip and shaft on each fill up. Most people confuse leaking with normal condensation running down the shaft and making it gurgle a bit. A qtip through the shaft at each fill up should fix it.

Aerobase replacements will fix everything...leaks, airflow, everything ...

That's what I was thinking! I want to get one, but it will have to wait for the next time I stock up on stuff..