addicted

I can not quit buying new stuff, new tanks, batteries, extra coils, even new tank o rings, so far the wife hasn't shut me down, quite fond of the smaller setups, anyone else find their self buying things daily, thinking about buying a big mod and tank next and maybe a new bedside table since mine is vaped out. Also do they make a multi charger for several ego/evod batteries

O ya, daily .. weekly and its fun.

Still haven't spent the money I would have spent on analogs, and darn it I Dont get to have the cough, wheeze, yellow stains on my hair an fingers or the higher option for stroke or cancer.

I think its a fair trade. A healthy trade Dont you *wink* I'll suffer thru somehow.

I spend twice as much as I did on analogs! But for me, quitting wasn't about the money. I'm so far down the rabbit hole, it ain't funny! My wife is willing to let me spend, as she sees this has become a hobby for me. And also because everything about my life has improved! I can breath again, I've lost weight, my stamina in all areas has increased, and I'm a much happier person!

Addicted? OH YEAH! Lol

Quitting smoking wasn't about the money for me, either, although I have to say that it didn't make me happy to spend so much on cigarettes. It was more about getting healthy. Also, I hated that every time I went anywhere I was always anxious about...will there be breaks so I can go smoke? Where are the smoking areas? How long will I have to go without a cigarette? When traveling by plane I would set up my connecting flight (if it wasn't a direct flight), by which airports had smoking areas easily accessible.

Now, I'm much happier vaping and spending money on a new, healthier hobby. :)

As I am new to all this couple months in I would like to say this is a hobby/addiction always nice to get new things I usually find myself daydreaming about my next purchase. Been trying to get my friends and family into it my grandmother came over the other day and picked up one of my mini protanks and my evod with 24 cherry in it and wouldnt give it back she picks up the blu at the gas station and now wants me to get her a good set up says the blu sucks compared to what I have. So suggestions I want more been buying evods since they are quick on the go 650 and 1100 mah and a couple v3 been thinking about the vamo v5, I have a evod 650 with a optimizer phenom tank for work since I have to keep it discreet is there any smaller combos than that?

Because it is quickly becoming a hobby for us, not so much about quitting anymore since we can't even stand the smell of analogs, we set a strict vape budget every week. Covering online and B&M purchases. While online may be cheaper, we prefer the personal touch of being in a B&M, sitting in the lounge areas, hanging out, talking to new and more experienced vapers, making friends within the community, and helping others when we can! We stick to our budget, no matter what. If one of us wants something outside of our budget, we will set aside a little bit out of it to save for the item.

I can not quit buying new stuff, new tanks, batteries, extra coils, even new tank o rings, so far the wife hasn't shut me down, quite fond of the smaller setups, anyone else find their self buying things daily, thinking about buying a big mod and tank next and maybe a new bedside table since mine is vaped out. Also do they make a multi charger for several ego/evod batteries

Lmao i think we all have this problem, i am always wanting to buy new stuff but my kid comes first. I just got a sony vtc4 today and 60ml of juice tho :D was pretty excited lol

Edited by Justin_Knuth

I feel the same way... I even got a part time job (at a vape shop) on top of my regular job just to get my hands on the latest stuff and the discounts work as well.

My bedside table is all modded out and I love every single one :thumbup:

It truly is a huge money saver for me. I go months and months buying only liquid and coils. I probably went 6 months without buying anything but some of my wifes Ego batteries started getting weak (1 year old, off brand "bedazzled" batteries") and ordered 4 650mah Vision Spinners and the Mini Davide, my favorite tank, is switching to Aspire coils apparently so I grabbed 8 more of them while I can still get the ones that use the universal KPT coils. Between the wife and I we figure we have saved about $4000 real money since starting vaping what is 16 days short of 1 year!

My biggest expense since the beginning is buying liquids I do not like. Several members can attest to the size bags I have sent out to them lol. Now that I have my 2 flavors I truly like I am done experimenting so there is no waste there anymore.

A lot of people make a hobby out of it but thats just not my thing. I want to be able to fill a tank, pop it on a battery and it "just work". I probably go through more coils than most since I change them every 4-5 tankfuls. Anymore I guess coils are my biggest expense.

I can attest to the bag size! Lol!!! And I can say that most of the juices went to other newbies and to a juice swap (just dropped most and got 3 good juices from it, though they weren't full). I kept like 2, then when we went down in Nic, those 2 went to a new vaper as well. Hubby and I have saved about $1200 so far after taking into account our vape purchases.