Where I Am and where I'm Headed

Well.... We got unloaded. But they are sending us 3.5 hrs south (away from home) to pick up a load. Then, once we're loaded, we have a 6.5 hr trip back north to get home. But Derek (trainee) has a 3.5 hr trip to get home from my house. Its gonna be a long day.

But HEY! We're goin home!!! Yaaay!

Will do Troy!

Hows the Jazzfest? Havin a good time I hope!

Jazzfest was a blast! Great to visit family and old friends, This year it was special, Since my neice moved out of the house (been in our family since 1909) i was able to sleep in the same bedroom my Dad slept in when he was a kid! Of course i drank way too much( one of the benefits of coming down from altitude) and enjoyed some great music (the best is in the bars after the festival closes at night) and I glutened myself big time eating all the food I could stuff down my big mouth!! The honeysuckle is booming this year and I can still smell it, and thinking Fadora should mix me up a batch of honeysuckle juice! But had to fly home this morning, and sitting at DIA waiting for the wife to come pick me up, and back at work at 11.

There are only three true cities in the US...San Francisco, New York, and NOLA...everywhere else is just like everywhere else. I've been blessed to live in two out of three....the only thing keeping me from moving back is this blasted ring on my finger!!