what batteries do you prefer for mech mods?

Rcam1977

sorry if this has been posted befor but I couldn't find anything on batteries just for mechs.

I purchased one of the orange MNKE 186501500 mah 3.7v batteries from my local B&M but know im going to need more than 1 so I figured I would check here and see what you fine folks recommend, I just purchased my first mech mod and it should arrived today so I really need some advise on what batteries I should be looking into getting and recommendations on where to get the best deals on them, thanks in advance...

I really like sonys 30amp 2100mah can get a good deal from fadora vapor right now

And... for every pair ordered now before my shipment of plastic cases come in, you will get a free storage case for each pair. Your choice of red, blue, or yellow sent to when they arrive. That reminds me I need to add that option. :)

And... for every pair ordered now before my shipment of plastic cases come in, you will get a free storage case for each pair. Your choice of red, blue, or yellow sent to when they arrive. That reminds me I need to add that option. :)

Got 2 pair and wire in my cart just waiting for wife to get home from Boston with card lol

Just placed an order for a pair of the VTC4 batteries and a blue case

Thank you. :D I will get them ready to go out in tomorrows Vape Mail. :) The cases were shipped out 3 days ago so I expect them in a about 2-3 weeks.

Got my batteries in the mail today, nice shipping and handling time, gotta love a prompt shipment, I've been dealing with FT so much because their prices are so hard to beat on clones and RDA's I just can't afford the real ones or the prices at my local B&M, that being said thanks for the great deal and the quick shipment