Evod coil

i bought some evod tanks, they are wonderful! I know you can buy coils for them. Is that all I need to buy is the coil?? no wires or nothing. I found some on ebay, but I wanted to be sure that's all I need. Also for any other evod users, how long do the coils last?? Thanks!

Can you post a link to the ebay listing so we can see what it is? You can buy replacement coil (heads). It's the assembly that the actual coil comes pre installed in. Do you know the ohm rateing you want? The one in your evod should have it stamped (very tiny) on it.

As far as how long they last, it varies depending on what device your useing it with and the type of e liquid you use I believe. Probly good for 1-2 weeks on average, but can also fail in and hour if you get a bad one.

T3S and Evod coils are not same. Evod, pro tank, unitank, aero tank all take the universal coil but T3S is different. I finally have mostly gotten my wife switched to KPT 2s so I don't have to stock both kinds. She still uses the T3S but mainly when her KPT 2s are empty and I haven't filled them for her . Someday she will learn to fill her own tanks lol.

I was right! Got half way through a post saying the same thing bout the difference in the 2 coils and deleted it. lol That's the reason I bought an evod and mini pt2 to start was the universal coils for them.

Edited by fishguy1123

$5-something for a 5 pack of Kanger coils is a pretty sweet deal honestly. I pay $3 a pop at my local brick and mortar, mainly because i like having a local brick and mortar that sells ACTUAL vaping gear, not just disposables, it's also nice avoiding the shipping hastle but if your'e gonna buy online that's a great price.

I maybe get a week out of each coil, but i use a pretty heavy vg juice.

I would say I get a week on average out of one maybe less. It's hard to measure as I keep 5 Davide minis filled with Endless Summer, one with Spearmint, well there are 9 total tanks in rotation. The rest are KPT 2s. I had more KPT 2s but finally talked the wife into trying one and I immediately lost 4 lol. I too vape high VG liquids and may go through more. Only two of my flavors have any added PG beyond what it in the flavoring and those are 60pg. Exception is my 24mg spearmint it's 70pg for one of those " need a massive nic shot" times.

WVgirl, what was the price you found on ebay? And for what qty? I also think the $5ish for 5 coils is a great deal! I'd also say that both fadora vapors and sweet vapes have a good reputation around here. Don't personally know what shipping is, but you will get what you order for sure.

Either way next to a pawn shop or a flea market eBay is the worst place to buy vape supplies lol.

Shipping is usually $3.25. I order 15 boxes at a time so it spreads out pretty good. About $1.25 a coil shipped.

Yes :)

I have nothing against SV I order from them. I bought my SS Vamo from Sweet Vapes. They are good company too. :yes I just recieved an email from them that all hardware is on sale.

10% off all Hardware with code 10SWEET

That's class right there^^^^^^