loving my new setup

Another unknowing noob that doesn't realize he is doing things in a very real and dangerous way both to himself and the movement to keep vaping a positive thing, allowed , and legal.

It goes boom and it's all over national news. There is an epidemic lately of noobs wanting to jump right into advanced Mods. This is exactly why most vets recommend against it.

Edited by bcartervol98

I started using RBAs after vaping about 3 weeks or so. But, before I started I watched a whole bunch of how to videos and built quite a few of my own coils and tested them, tore them down then built them again. before I even put one on a mod. I definitely understand wanting to move to the RBAs, they give a great vape and flavor, but it's not worth hurting yourself. I would highly recommend getting an ohm meter before u start to make and use your own builds. I know I myself, and I'm sure everyone here, doesn't want to see someone injured or worse. You can find a meter for under $20, IMHO, it's a small price to pay for safety.

Another unknowing noob that doesn't realize he is doing things in a very real and dangerous way both to himself and the movement to keep vaping a positive thing, allowed , and legal.

It goes boom and it's all over national news. There is an epidemic lately of noobs wanting to jump right into advanced Mods. This is exactly why most vets recommend against it.

lol guys chill!!! i haven't even used my rebuildable xD ive only used my iclear 30 on this, im still waiting for my shipment for fast tech to get my meter.

How can you say you haven't used your rba when you have pics of it one page back? I don't get what you are trying to do? That huge cloud of vapor was from what? I'm confused. The people here are just looking out for you and the interest of all vapers. SAFETY FIRST.

lol guys chill!!! i haven't even used my rebuildable xD ive only used my iclear 30 on this, im still waiting for my shipment for fast tech to get my meter.

Your first pic shows a Patriot rebuildable atty atop your K101. I'll come right out and call BS if you tell us you blew those clouds out of an iClear.