Itaste vv v3 coil sweet spot?

I ordered my Itaste vv v3 and a mini pro tank v2, as well as an evod tank. The mini shows and ohm at 2.4 and the evod 2.1. I seem to go through juice faster on the mini, but get better clouds from the evod as well as the juice seems to last longer. Itaste set at 8-8.5 watts.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

8 - 8.5 watts is just about perfect. You're right at the top of the power band.

Some people (including myself) have reported that the coils that come with the mini pro tanks are garbage. Sometimes they don't work at all. You might want to consider tossing that coil if it came with it. You can try bumping up the wattage slightly on the mini (2.4 ohm).

Depends on the order, you can get evods at any coil, 1.8 - 2.5, so that depends on how they brought it in, and your VV can be that far off easy, so that ones a guess, your mini came with two so what did you install, resistance makes a difference in juice usage, and last what's the prob bro? Sounds like your happy with it...it's all better than stinkies!!....

Nothing wrong at all. I started with the 2.5 in the mini first. The evod was 2.2 I think, and the replacements I orderd are 2.5 ohm. If I understand it right, in general the lower the resistance the less life of the coil and the more juice you burn right? At least useing watts I think.

Thanks, I asked because I noticed a small drop on my coils in the last cpl days (.1 or .2ohms) and want to be able to know whats considered normal if you will. lol I think as a coil either needs to be cleaned or replaced it drops in ohms.

It all depends. I had a kanger protank2 and my coils always went up when they were getting gunked up on me. Theres no ryhme or reason. If its still working, keep on vaping it. I used to clean and dry burn mine to get the gunk off the coils about once a week. Then I'd just keep vaping till the coil died.

With my wifes vv the ohm checker has been up to 2+or- off and I have the same thing with the mini and evods seems like the evod works better for me and I have found that 2.2 coils seem to work better at least for me in both mini and evod

• 2 months later...

I get all my coils at sweet-vapes.com ($5.95 for 5) and get pretty much all my hardware there at this point. Coils are about all I order anymore pretty stocked up on everything else lol

Edited by bcartervol98

I get all my coils at sweet-vapes.com ($5.95 for 5) and get pretty much all my hardware there at this point. Coils are about all I order anymore pretty stocked up on everything else lol

I've had a few orders from sweet-vapes.com and they've been great, really fast with packing and shipping, as far as click the pay button and having the goods at my door.

Also for coils, if Fadora starts selling custom protank coils I highly recommend them, comp can wrap some kangertech coil units