vendors as good as space jam and suicide bunny?

i'll start by saying i lean heavily towards cream-BASED flavors.

ex. starship 1 by space jam is a custard cream base with hints of kiwi

mothers milk by SB is a cream base with hints of strawberry

i like both of these vendors because i think they offer complex, unique and full flavors. i know of a few others that can deliver a similar vape but any suggestions would be awesome!

This is highly subjective, of course but a couple of my favorite "premium" vendors:

Adam Bombs - "mamas cookies"

The Vaping Monkey - various

Zeus Juice - "cookies and cream"

I also like space jam and suicide bunny

The Dragon line of juice by EC Blends is all cream based. They do need to steep a minimum of a week, though. As time goes by the juice gets creamier. :)

WOW this stuff is cheap man. 8.99 for a 30 ml bottle? i like the sound of dragon tear -- can you vouch for the juice? i mean, compared to a vendor like SB or SJ?

Sorry, can't compare to vendors I haven't tried but EC Blends has long been a favorite of mine. I buy one of their flavors in 125 ml bottles is that's any help. :)

Oh, and Dragon's Tear is delicious! From my experience, though, you'll want to let it steep for at least two weeks to get the full flavor to come out. EC Blends makes their juice only after you order it so most of their flavors need steeping time.

Edited by Tameiki

Oh, and I didnt mean to leave out Fadora Vapor. I just not sure about "cream based" e liquids there since that is what you asked about.

Fadora is a great premium maker too.

I recently discovered Steamjunk, I'll be trying Space Jam next week so I'll be able to compare but Steamjunk is freakin' awesome. I've been a diehard MTB customer for a little over a year and love almost all the juices I've tried.... almost because the flavors just were my type. But StJu Gargoyle is quickly becoming my ADV.

EC Blend juices are OK, I do love Wizards Cave. The only issue with their juices that I found is they turn black fast, kinda ruins my wicking.

For the best creamy juice out there you need to try Nicoticket's Custer's Last Stand. It won desert juice of the year over 4000 other vendors.

I keep a bottle on hand all the time, their Crem Brule is also wonderful.