Dumb question

Ok, so my wife wants the same feeling of satisfaction from vaping that she gets from smoking. But at 18mg nic level she coughs and doesn't like it. She's tried 12mg, but not getting the satisfaction she needs.

So, my dumb question is this; Is there a way for her to get a higher nic level with very little TH while using ce4s?

That's kinda rough with a CE4 imo. What ratio is she using? Even at 24 mg of nic with a 50/50 ratio, it's still pretty smooth to me but it also depends on the flavor. Bakery flavors tend to be more mellow in my experience. Some of the fruit flavors (those with higher citrus content) can get a bit harsher at that level. I've also found that adding a drop or two of extra sweetener tends to ease up on the harshness factor. YMMV. :)

ETA: And why is she still using CE4s anyway, Josh? Get her into an Anyvape Davide mini with a 1.8 ohm coil and some pretty drip tips. :D

Just thought of something else. A bottom coil also might help to take some of the harshness. The CE4s are top coil IIRC, thus a more harsh vape with more nic.

Edited by Tameiki

Lmao! I DID get het a Davide AND a KPT2! She doesn't want to use them till she finds the right TH and nic level.

Did I mention that she's quite easily the MOST beautiful woman I've ever been with AND the most stubborn? *sighs*

I've tried telling her that we can get her a higher VG content with higher nic level to use in the davide or kpt, but they higher vg juice won't wick well in the ce4s. Her favorite flavor is Cosmic Crunch by goodlifevapor. Its a 50/50 if I'm not mistaken.

She wants ease of use and when I try to show her how the davide and kpt, and her spinners work, I can see her eyes glaze over. She can comprehend some of the most complicated policies as it pertains to her work, but I can't explain how her vapes work at a high enough intellectual level so she can understand.

Did I also mention that I married WAAAY outta my league? Lol

She's got it backwards I think. She won't get the smooth throat hit without changing to a different delivery system. Did you try getting her a pretty colored Davide mini? And stubborness just comes with the "woman" genes. :D

Yea lose the CE4s and get her some liquid about 60-70%VG in higher nic. The difference is amazing. Over 90% of the time I am vaping Fuzion flavors that have no PG added, although there is some in the flavoring a which is good it thins it out. Almost no throat hit but amazing flavor and vapor at 18 and 24mg. Every time I grab a tank of anything else I can't help but go back to my two staple flavors from them. Even when I order similar PG VG ratios anywhere else there is a harshness that my Fuzion flavors just don't have.

Yea lose the CE4s and get her some liquid about 60-70%VG in higher nic. The difference is amazing. Over 90% of the time I am vaping Fuzion flavors that have no PG added, although there is some in the flavoring a which is good it thins it out. Almost no throat hit but amazing flavor and vapor at 18 and 24mg. Every time I grab a tank of anything else I can't help but go back to my two staple flavors from them. Even when I order similar PG VG ratios anywhere else there is a harshness that my Fuzion flavors just don't have.

Thanks B! I'll try again when I get home on the 15th. *shudders* (Beware the Ide's of March) lmao

Yeah, tell her to drop the CE4s!!! When I first started out I used CE4s, because thst is all I had access to and knew about.......until I found online vape shops!! I wasted alot of money on them. She will not regret switching to another tank!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

She might go for a bottom feeder clearomizer since it's very similar in look and function to a CE...

CE4s are all top feeders with the coils on the top near the mouthpiece. With the wicks up top you have to keep tipping the clearomizer to keep the wick wet. They are nothing like bottom feeders where the wicks are submerged in liquid all the time.

I meant that they're similar looking on the outside and that they both have caps that screw off for refills... Just one is on the bottom, the other on the top....

They're discussing full sized bottom feeding tanks and I'm guessing she find the way they look and act to be intimidating....

Please do not assume someone that is capable of naming specific system types is really that naive. If you don't understand just ask for clarification.

I meant that they're similar looking on the outside and that they both have caps that screw off for refills... Just one is on the bottom, the other on the top....

They're discussing full sized bottom feeding tanks and I'm guessing she find the way they look and act to be intimidating....

Please do not assume someone that is capable of naming specific system types is really that naive. If you don't understand just ask for clarification.

You should also ask for clarification instead of just "guessing" before answering. Oh, and it takes no brains to name specific system types. It does, however, take some knowledge based in fact to know what those types are, how they are used, and the differences and similarities of each named.

Edited by Tameiki

. Bakery flavors tend to be more mellow in my experience. Some of the fruit flavors (those with higher citrus content) can get a bit harsher at that level. I've also found that adding a drop or two of extra sweetener tends to ease up on the harshness factor. YMMV. :)

I'm with Tam on the sweetener. Might help while still giving that nic fill!