Itaste SVD help please?

doodler

I just bought an svd. This is my first vw-vv device. I am still trying to figure out everything that it does. I am unclear what I should be vaping on. Watts or Volts? I am currently using the watts settings at 10.5 if I go any higher I am getting a burnt taste. Should I be vaping on volts instead?

I just need to figure out what the best settings would be any advice would be helpful.

Setup with a Kanger ProTank 3 and one 18350 battery at the moment.

I'm trying! Just hope the wife don't cut me off! She's been super cool about it so far. I have a sinking feeling that she may think I'm having a midlife crisis. I'll let her think it till I'm dead! Lol

I had to start a web site to justify my spending LMAO :evil:

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree then! lol

Yep. I'm in the OTHER tree! Lol. Just take your time. Get a setup that works for you and vape it for a while, while you're saving up for the next step up if you're wanting to. It doesn't have to be right away.

I just tend to flatten the learning curve on certain things and then spend like a nut! You should see my shop... I built 5 engines last year that were SUPPOSED to be sold to friends but 3 of them I couldn't part with! I'll be putting my 383 stroker EFI in my jeep for rock crawling/running. I may have to part with the other 2 just to make room for whatever strikes my fancy next! Lol

Yep. I'm in the OTHER tree! Lol. Just take your time. Get a setup that works for you and vape it for a while, while you're saving up for the next step up if you're wanting to. It doesn't have to be right away.

I just tend to flatten the learning curve on certain things and then spend like a nut! You should see my shop... I built 5 engines last year that were SUPPOSED to be sold to friends but 3 of them I couldn't part with! I'll be putting my 383 stroker EFI in my jeep for rock crawling/running. I may have to part with the other 2 just to make room for whatever strikes my fancy next! Lol

I've always wanted to build a rollerized engine with titanium rods and valves. I can hear it scream in my head lol

My 502 is a roller with Titanium valves but not rods. That dang thing took forever to degree the cam just right. A buddy has been drooling for it. He wants to throw in his frame-off resto 55 chevy pickup. I told him its too much motor for a pickup! Lol! But, I may relent. It'd be nice to see it power something!

Try throwing down $600 in 3 weeks! Lmao! Those damned authentic mechs are gonna ruin me!

I'm right behind you... between the Provari last week with batteries and charger and then the VTR this week, I'm right on your heels! Damn gadgets.

My 502 is a roller with Titanium valves but not rods. That dang thing took forever to degree the cam just right. A buddy has been drooling for it. He wants to throw in his frame-off resto 55 chevy pickup. I told him its too much motor for a pickup! Lol! But, I may relent. It'd be nice to see it power something!

Where are you? This is OT but I have two 302 motors that I had long ago planned on combining and sticking in my Jeep. The Jeep is long gone and I need to get rid of those motors... PM me if you know anybody that might be interested.