Greetings!

wvducklady

Hello! I started vaping around July 3013. I completely quit smoking on October 20, 2013! I had my last cigarette that morning at 8:00 AM! I will never touch another cigarette! I love vaping, and my all day vapes are Hazelnut or Hazelnut 70/30 mixed with Maple Pecan 60/40 or 70/30 from Bulk E Juice. I am excited to get to know everyone, and find my way around here. :)

Edited by wvducklady

Thank you everyone for the welcome!!! Everyone seems nice! :) Lil miss del Rey vape, I do not know how new you areto vaping, but if you have not tried eliquids with maple in them I will give you a heads up! Eliquids with Maple in them can be strong! The maple pecan is mixed with pecan so it is not as strong. Now dont get me wrong maple pecan is a vey flavorful flavor! I love it!! It tastes like maple syrup mixed with pecan!! I like to almost fill my tank up with hazelnut then add about 8 drops to the tank! Then I like to also drip maple pecan!! You should try them!! :) I need to try me a peanut butter eliquid! Twisted, that is cool that we quit smoking around the same time! Snickerdoodles sounds amazing!!

Edited by wvducklady

Thank you everyone for the welcome!!! Everyone seems nice! :) Lil miss del Rey vape, I do not know how new you areto vaping, but if you have not tried eliquids with maple in them I will give you a heads up! Eliquids with Maple in them can be strong! The maple pecan is mixed with pecan so it is not as strong. Now dont get me wrong maple pecan is a vey flavorful flavor! I love it!! It tastes like maple syrup mixed with pecan!! I like to almost fill my tank up with hazelnut then add about 8 drops to the tank! Then I like to also drip maple pecan!! You should try them!! :) I need to try me a peanut butter eliquid! Twisted, that is cool that we quit smoking around the same time! Snickerdoodles sounds amazing!!

You should check out http://www.ecblendflavors.com/ - they have tons of flavors and a lot of options to customize it to suit you personally. Aside from the snickerdoodle they also have some hazlenut flavors you may like, if you decide to check them out use coupon code 10020 for 20% off your entire order

Strong as in break tanks strong or as in just a full great flavor lol? I've been vaping around 6 months now but not really had that much choice on flavors only really what the shop by me stocks, just starting to buy juice online, only ever really had fruit flavors, bubblegum, aniseed,coffee and I purchased a peanut one the otherday which they had in stock which is nice going to try the snickers one next and the pecan, has anyone tried moon mountain vape? If so any good also are organic juices like top end juices heard of a few good sites that stock organic and wanted to know if it's worth spending $$ on organic for a better taste, I'm just going to purchase my first mod vamo v3 and a v5 but I gotta get my hands on an innokin 134 mini it looks pretty sweet so I want some decent juices to vape with :)

Miss Del, maple pecan is flavorful! It will not damage your tank! Lol

I have not tried organic juices.

Bulk e juice is a good vendor. Thats where I get my eliquids, hazelnut and maple pecan. Actually all of my eliquids!

Strong as in break tanks strong or as in just a full great flavor lol? I've been vaping around 6 months now but not really had that much choice on flavors only really what the shop by me stocks, just starting to buy juice online, only ever really had fruit flavors, bubblegum, aniseed,coffee and I purchased a peanut one the otherday which they had in stock which is nice going to try the snickers one next and the pecan, has anyone tried moon mountain vape? If so any good also are organic juices like top end juices heard of a few good sites that stock organic and wanted to know if it's worth spending $$ on organic for a better taste, I'm just going to purchase my first mod vamo v3 and a v5 but I gotta get my hands on an innokin 134 mini it looks pretty sweet so I want some decent juices to vape with :)

Moon mountain has great juice ive tried a few a friend had and loved them even though I cant for the life of me remember the name of them once I get through some of the juice I got they are next on my list