Thinking of makeing the switch...

fishguy1123

The non VV units are fine. Some veteren vapers still use them. Most likely you will grow tired of the limited amount of vapor they produce and want to step up to a VV anyways, so you might as well just start out with a VV unit.

VV will help you fine tune the best voltage for each individual juice as well as coil. Some juices just don't vape well at 3.7v. Also, as your coil ages(3-4 days) the resistance can go up. The VV can help counteract that. I personally have 2 juices that give better flavor at 3.4-3.5v and some that like it at 4.8v. Once you get a VV you'll never question why you did it.

So, I've been doing looking at the options that have been suggested so far. Can someone explain why the vision spinner or joy ego twist are the best for a noob VS the non VV versions of those. I want the quality of the batt, just wondering if the VV part is important to a potential noob.

When I started out I got an eGo-C that wasn't variable voltage. For the juice and tank I was using at the time it worked just fine. Eventually I went with a Vision Spinner and I stuck with that. Even though I have several mods now my main batteries are still the Spinners. Like Bebop and Jeff said, you can fine tune the voltage to get the best performance from your coils and juice. Also, if you get the variable voltage now, you won't have to buy something "better" for quite some time. Saves you money in the long run. :)

I'd start at 24 mg nicotine. I started at 30mg and vaped constantly for several months. I smoked Marlboro mediums. Like Tameiki, that higher level got me off analogs and I've tapered down to 18mg now. I get dizzy at higher levels now and don't like the harshness.

I'd start at 24 mg nicotine. I started at 30mg and vaped constantly for several months. I smoked Marlboro mediums. Like Tameiki, that higher level got me off analogs and I've tapered down to 18mg now. I get dizzy at higher levels now and don't like the harshness.

I thought about starting at 24mg, but since it will be a new toy so to speak, was worried I might use it too much the first few days and get sick. Since this is the first liquid I'm trying if I need stronger I can go the the B&M that close and get some 24mg if need be to get me through till I can place another order. Thats the plan at least.... lol

That's a good idea so you can try a few flavors, too, fishguy. There are so many online stores that I won't order from any unless I see them mentioned in the forum. I was excited that ECBlend has the spinners for $24, until I realized they don't have the logo. thanksforvaping doesn't charge shipping if your order is $40 or more and they are honest. I'm sure the place Tameiki listed is good and a better deal if they don't charge shipping fees. BTW, ECBlends has good juice :-)

The Veteran Vaper site offers free shipping on orders of $75 or more. You'll be hard pressed to get better customer service than what Brian provides. He's great about answering questions and I've only heard raving positive feedback from everyone I've referred to him. Every single person I've referred who has done business with Brian has has a great experience. That's a tough act to follow. :)

$33 for a 1300 mAh??? The Veteran Vaper sells them for $24.95.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/vision-spinner-1300mah-variable-voltage-battery/

Thats what I paid for the vv v3. Only 800mah, but being a passthru I'm hopeing it will be good for a few weeks till I order a back up. Will depend on how much I like it on whether I get a second, or a spinner I guess.

Thats what I paid for the vv v3.  Only 800mah, but being a passthru I'm hopeing it will be good for a few weeks till I order a back up.  Will depend on how much I like it on whether I get a second, or a spinner I guess. 

the vv v3 is good just don't drop it in water its done if you do:lol:

I have killed two