Thinking of makeing the switch...

fishguy1123

"Supplier Classifieds" 88evapes smokin deal: Vision spinners $20 and T3S's $6 each. $60 gets you 2 spinners and 3 T3's. Then you'll have to go elsewhere to get the charger and extra coils, but still....another $20 plus juice and you're rockin'...

So, when a battery says or should last X number of hours, is that hours of actual vapeing or hours turned on? I'm sure it depends on the combo of voltage and coil ohm, but in general if it's estimated as 9hrs is that even if you just turn it on and don't even use it? I'm reffering to something like the vision spinner 900mah style btw.

A 650mah will last me a 10-12 hour shift at work vaping whenever wherever I want.

So your a cop then right? lol JK! The reason for my question was to try to make sure the size I chose was large enough to not have to switch all the time, but also to keep the size small enough to make it easier to carry daily. Just a gauge basicaly.

So, I've been doing looking at the options that have been suggested so far. Can someone explain why the vision spinner or joy ego twist are the best for a noob VS the non VV versions of those. I want the quality of the batt, just wondering if the VV part is important to a potential noob.