Looking for a Vanilla

LanceD

I don't want to be a downer, but when I first started, I searched and searched for a vanilla flavor. I have no idea what type of vanilla flavor I was trying to match. Ice cream? Custard? I finally gave up, it just wasn't going to happen. I guess what I am trying to say, don't get too discouraged if you don't find that vanilla flavor to replace the cartridges. Flavor is so subjective to each person. Try other flavors in your search for vanilla, you might find something else more satisfying.

i semi agree iv hunted for a decent banana flavor and have found none that are up to my "par", i was looking for that candy banana flavor kinda like a runt but with a bit of sweetness iv yet to find it after 3-4 different kinds

but there are so many flavors our there its unlikely you wont find one you just absolutely love and can vape every day

i semi agree iv hunted for a decent banana flavor and have found none that are up to my "par", i was looking for that candy banana flavor kinda like a runt but with a bit of sweetness iv yet to find it after 3-4 different kinds

but there are so many flavors our there its unlikely you wont find one you just absolutely love and can vape every day

Have you tried curious george by the standard that one is great to me taste just like runts

I don't want to be a downer, but when I first started, I searched and searched for a vanilla flavor. I have no idea what type of vanilla flavor I was trying to match. Ice cream? Custard? I finally gave up, it just wasn't going to happen. I guess what I am trying to say, don't get too discouraged if you don't find that vanilla flavor to replace the cartridges. Flavor is so subjective to each person. Try other flavors in your search for vanilla, you might find something else more satisfying.

You're such a downer! :P

This is all such sad news. The only thing I really like about my Bullsmoke ecig is the vanilla. The taste isn't very strong but the smell is wonderful and very relaxing for me.

Guess I'll try they Custard's Last Stand and hope it scratches the itch.

For a Runts like candy banana flavor, I found that this:

https://www.thedigitalcig.com/mobile/#page-78

Is spot on.

You're such a downer! :P

This is all such sad news. The only thing I really like about my Bullsmoke ecig is the vanilla. The taste isn't very strong but the smell is wonderful and very relaxing for me.

Guess I'll try they Custard's Last Stand and hope it scratches the itch.

I wish you the best of luck. Let us know if you find a replacement.

I can't even begin to explain how many bottles of vanilla flavors I tried out, finally just came to conclusion that vanilla wasn't going to work. My expectations were too high for that particular flavor. I wanted something that tasted like vanilla flavored foods, not like the smell of vanilla candles or soaps. Funny how that works, considering smell and taste are so linked together.

Monkey Business from Texas Select tastes just like banana runtz...

I love many flavors including lots of fruit. However, the best vanilla I've ever had is Vanilla Bean Ice Cream by Vapor Hut. I basically make sure I only vape it 2-3 days in a row to avoid vaper's tongue with it. So I vape fruits or something completely different and everytime I come back to it, it's the best!!!

I went into The Vapevine here in Maryland dead-set on a chocolate juice. I'm a chocoholic, so should have been my choice, right? Nope. The gentleman who helped me told me not to just point and choose, and if you have a store like the Vapevine, I would go and try as many flavors as you can! The guy helping me told me that they have over 90 flavors of juice and that we would find a fit for me.....

So here I am, vaping G2 Vapor in the flavor of Mr. Cookie, not a chocolate flavor juice. And it is delicious.

I have found Johnson Creek's French Vanilla to be my favorite vanilla. It is the base for the Blu Vanilla carts. They also have one called Vandy, which is more of the vanilla icecream style. I like the French Vanilla over it, however. I use it in a couple different mixes as well.

Synthetic vanilla is extremely hard to get right. I have 7 different vanilla flavorings for DIY, and not one of them is perfect. I'm thinking of getting some beans and soaking them in PG and trying that.

Synthetic vanilla is extremely hard to get right. I have 7 different vanilla flavorings for DIY, and not one of them is perfect. I'm thinking of getting some beans and soaking them in PG and trying that.

If you do this, make sure to slit the bean up the middle a couple times long ways. I use the beans in making vodka infusions, and making the vertical slits works best and produces the most flavor. Expect at least a month, however, to get good noticeable flavor. I let my vodka infusions sit with vanilla (turning bottle on side and rotating once a day, they sit in the room where I come into my house) and then with about a week left, I put in a teaspoon of simple sugar to cut the alcohol burn. Makes it REALLY good.

• 2 weeks later...