seattlevaporco.com

Sanctus

Yes sometimes you get it on time some you don't. It's not " the company or the usps" fault when it comes down to the weather or anything else. So quit your crying about it and move on. I ordered from a website that is based in jacksonville florida. And I paid two day shipping but I'm from jacksonville florida and it took 3 days but I wasn't upset.

Then you don't have the standards I have.

@Sanctus, perfectionism lies with the perfect. Nothing in life is either fair or perfect. I'm an over-the-road truck driver, and when the weather is bad...guess what? Loads get slowed down or stopped. As I type, I'm sitting at home because the roads leading out are too frozen to drive on. Your product may be important to you, but the safety of the driver and the rest of the motoring public takes precedent. I'm NOT trying to put you down or bash you on this, but there are so many middle-men between the person you order from and your front door. I'm not looking to upset you or start a "forum battle" over this, but Murphy's Law applies to 99.9% of life. Just my 2 cents.

You didn't upset me. Neither did waylon. I have an in your face personality. With the way I grew up and the job I have, if I am not near perfect I fail. That's all. I unintentionally except the standards that have been ingrained in me in everyone else.

Then there wasn't a point in me paying extra for faster shipping if It's going to take the same amount of time as the slower shipping. It's not being lazy. I shouldn't NEED to email them. I'm in the hospitality industry. If a customer had to ask me why something wasn't done on time, I get written up. I expect the same things from other people that are expected of me. I paid for faster shipping and I'm receiving it at the same time as the slower shipping.

So your in hospitality?

Is that just a fancy way to say your a receptionist?

If so, seems pretty bold to be making the claims you are when your duties are to answer phones and play on a computer. Go work outside in sub zero temperatures for 12 hours a day. Until then, you have not earned the right to hate on anyone in any profession that isn't your own.

So your in hospitality?

Is that just a fancy way to say your a receptionist?

If so, seems pretty bold to be making the claims you are when your duties are to answer phones and play on a computer. Go work outside in sub zero temperatures for 12 hours a day. Until then, you have not earned the right to hate on anyone in any profession that isn't your own.

No, I am not a receptionist. Apparently you don't know the jobs that fall under hospitality. 12 hour days? Try 16. Or 18.

Right I don't know the jobs, just like you don't know what happened with the package. Get the point? It's unfair for anyone to assume something when they know nothing about what is going on.

The point is I paid for something to happen and it didn't happen.

iMedic - lost cause, man. These people only ever see others as being wrong, not themselves.

So it's OK for me to pay for a service and then not receive it? No. It isn't.

The point is I paid for something to happen and it didn't happen.

So it's OK for me to pay for a service and then not receive it? No. It isn't.

You have NO IDEA WHY your package didn't make it on time. Could it have gotten held up because of class three storms along the way?! Could there have been 30" inches of snow on the road?! Idk and the fact is you have no ******* clue why it didn't make it to you. So stop bitching and vape your damn juice. It's like talking to a G D wall!!!!!

You have NO IDEA WHY your package didn't make it on time. Could it have gotten held up because of class three storms along the way?! Could there have been 30" inches of snow on the road?! Idk and the fact is you have no ******* clue why it didn't make it to you. So stop bitching and vape your damn juice. It's like talking to a G D wall!!!!!

Lol. So it's OK for me to pay extra for a service and then not receive the service. No.it isn't. It never has been and it never will be. I never received notification of a delay, and I never even received a tracking number until it was already in my city. That's the problem. Not only did I not receive a service I paid for I was never notified of any delay.

In this case yes. If it as the middle of summer with no storms and no huge reason for a possible delay, yes. We can't even ship stuff at work, and that is scheduled orders from over a year out. So your little package your ordered yesterday has the same issue as the Gaylord box sitting on our dock. It can't move due to severe weather.

In this case yes. If it as the middle of summer with no storms and no huge reason for a possible delay, yes. We can't even ship stuff at work, and that is scheduled orders from over a year out. So your little package your ordered yesterday has the same issue as the Gaylord box sitting on our dock. It can't move due to severe weather.

Haha. I work for gaylord. I didn't order it yesterday. I received it yesterday and ordered it a week a ago.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines