Gear...just for fun!

6 drip tips from fasttech, (I like that blue/black tye dye drip tip though!) vision spinner / protank mini 1, silver bullet? (I dont remember display though so im probably wrong) and another protank mini 1, black zmax with dct tank?, dct tank (not sure what kind with most dct tanks) and the innokin mvp, itaste mvp with a twister?, some kind of opus looking battery and a kayfun lite (jealous), provari with random dct tank, nimbus with bullet SS drip tip and some kind of telescoping mod, not sure what dct tank but vamo mod?, another provari with dct tank, vapage vtr look alike (does the tank fit in that small side pocket and the vapor goes up a tunnel to the drip tip?!) its better then the innokin vtr for sure.

lemme borrow them hahaha

Soooo close!

Rainbow 1300 Spinner Miniprotank - Custom Sigelei 18350 flattop Mini Protank - Evic Lil Mama cartotank - Custom Sigelei 18650 Ibtanked Carto tank - MVP. Lil mama cartotank - DNA20(I built it) KFL - Provari Bella Elegance Tank - Nzonix Clone Nimbus - Rainbow Elite Hybrid - Provari Mini Ibtanked Carto tank - Vapage Vmod XL(bottom feeder)

Not pictured toppers - AGA-T , RSST modified with custom glass stainless steel wick wrapped in nickel foam., few cartotanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...