Gear...just for fun!

I can see I'm going to have to start haunting goodwill and the second hand shops. I can't take up valuable bookshelf space (plus, that's pretty much in a direct ray of sunlight, even with the blinds closed), but if I hang it on my wall next to my desk, the house next door to ours is close enough we don't get sun through that window.

But well, then you have the issue of tremors, klutzy me knocking crap off when I go to reach for one thing....maybe for juice bottles? I dunno. I must think.

But well, then you have the issue of tremors, klutzy me knocking crap off when I go to reach for one thing....maybe for juice bottles? I dunno. I must think.

That's why I use the nail polish organizer, it has a small lip on the front that keeps the juice bottles in. :)

• 2 weeks later...

No time for a picture but I'll share since everyone else is.

Smoktech magneto with a helios on it.

Nemesis with a Patriot on it.

Mvp with a basic Iclear 16 on it.

Evic with a iclear 30s

And several juices from mtbakervapor like moo juice and hawk sauce.

Nice setups guys =)

Really awesome and cool gear, i like it. where you got it ? how much price?

The two vamos came from Fastech. I got the digital rainbow wrap from vapor skinz. The tanks came from some local B&M shops and I did buy one from Health Cabin. Health Cabin has good prices too, but they charge a bit for shipping unless you buy a lot.

Wow!!!! You guys and girls have some awesome gear. Me being the noob I am, I only have a k101 with a Davide on it. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. ;-)

When I started all i had was a ego c twist and an evod bcc tank and that was all. If it's something you like, your collection will grow, don't sweat it.

The two vamos came from Fastech. I got the digital rainbow wrap from vapor skinz. The tanks came from some local B&M shops and I did buy one from Health Cabin. Health Cabin has good prices too, but they charge a bit for shipping unless you buy a lot.

Did you tell how many prices ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Decided it was time for a new pic since the last one is out of date now!

null_zpsac5cf561.jpg

Left to right any guess's on mods with correct toppers on em? :D

6 drip tips from fasttech, (I like that blue/black tye dye drip tip though!) vision spinner / protank mini 1, silver bullet? (I dont remember display though so im probably wrong) and another protank mini 1, black zmax with dct tank?, dct tank (not sure what kind with most dct tanks) and the innokin mvp, itaste mvp with a twister?, some kind of opus looking battery and a kayfun lite (jealous), provari with random dct tank, nimbus with bullet SS drip tip and some kind of telescoping mod, not sure what dct tank but vamo mod?, another provari with dct tank, vapage vtr look alike (does the tank fit in that small side pocket and the vapor goes up a tunnel to the drip tip?!) its better then the innokin vtr for sure.

Just kayfun 3.1 the other is a rsst

lemme borrow them hahaha