new vape store and litigations

Friends,
I am a newbie here on this forum. I really need your guidance if you have a vape store. I am opening this vape lounge in WV next month.
Its a lounge ,so customers can sit ,relax and vape. I have a business partner. In a month I am on travel for a week. How do I make sure my partner does not sell any illegal contraband's,....................etc when I am away from town. Also lets say he was caught, since he is my business partner and happened in my business property, am I also responsible??Even when am in town ,I need to step out for personal work and I cannot babysit. I trust my partner, but in business you are prone to any vulnerabilities....I have majority stake in my LLC .
How are you guys taking care of protecting yourself?
Also since I am a retailer and sell products and FDA still did not approve eLiquids, what if in future someone files a lawsuit for their health problem after using eLiquids and equipment in my store?Will I be responsible or the manufacturer?How can I protect myself and store?
Guide me folks..

I am going to lock this thread. We are not here to help you start a business.

When you registered your LLC you should have inquired with the state what the liabilities and laws might be. What category your business falls into for licensing etc. You should have also consulted a lawyer before taking on this venture. If you can't trust your partner, why are you starting a business with this person? This is standard business 101 research that anyone should do before starting any type of business.