Any opinions on Virgin's ?

M873240

I don't want to adv' them too much because I never tried them, but is there anybody here that tried their liquid and can give its opinion?

Are they really healthier than other liquids?

Do you feel any difference when vaping it ?

Also, what do you think about the flavor and general feelingpleasure ?

Thanks!

Are you talking about Virgin Vapors? If so I've tried them and they're good. E-liquid is a funny thing. Because we all taste things differently, what's great to me could be vile for you and vice versa. Only you will be able to tell if you like them or not.

As for being more healthy? I don't know that there's been enough conclusive testing done on vaping in general to know how to answer that. :)

I'm asking about Virgin's because they state that all their ingredients are organics and they don't use any artificial ingredients in their liquid.

The problem is, they don't offer any transparency of the ingredients they are using, just what they don't, so it's hard to trust those statements.

Edited by M873240

Although its been awhile since I have purchased from them they were very good. I highly recommend the Banana Foster. Todd, who is the owner, is great guy. He used to be a member here before he ventured off into the ecig business.

Highbrow is another one that uses natural ingredients. They are my #1 juice vendor right now. They don't have a million flavors but I have liked everything they have sent me (with no steeping). Check 'em out.

Highbrow is another one that uses natural ingredients. They are my #1 juice vendor right now. They don't have a million flavors but I have liked everything they have sent me (with no steeping). Check 'em out.

Give me your favorite flavor..por favor..

Give me your favorite flavor..por favor..

My all day is "cappuccino diablo" 70/30 & 12mg

I tried it in 50/50 but wasn't as flavorful.

Also love

"Orange de Sangre"

"Dave's pomagranite"

"Dark Roast" (coffee)

I don't do tobaccos any more but they also have a "tabac de perique" which I've wondered how close it came to my beloved American Spirit blacks...

These are not "candy" flavors. Not overly sweet and fake like some others. I tend to like subtler, more natural flavors. You can fully customize though

Edited by Bebop12

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines