Buying new pv

Vispera

So youll need 40 for a good charger (don't buy junk) and a couple batteries...SVD, Vamo are good choices, or maybe a Evic, most are selling Evics for under a hundred, comes with a battery, charging cable and wall adapter standard. I own one, works well, but not my favorite...TVR!

I'm with Troy about not buying cheap chargers. Get a good one so you won't have to keep replacing the cheap ones over and over. Less expense this way and probably way safer.

I'm very underwhelmed with my Evic, it's being used as an over-priced ohm meter at the moment. The Kamry K100 mechanical mod that I won at a local vape meet recently is really knocking my socks off. The entire kit is usually around $50.00 and comes with two batteries, a charger (throw this one out and get a better one), and a few other goodies in the box. Add a KPT2 with a 1.8 ohm coil and this thing will amaze you. Well, it did me anyway. :D

I recently ordered an Innokin iTaste VTR but it's on preorder so it'll be awhile before it gets here. I was very impressed with the one I got to use at my local B&M but it's a bit more expensive (anything from $80 - $120), you must buy batteries and charger separately.

I have both the Vamo 5 and the SID. I must say I like Vamo better.

I am still loving my Vamo V3 almost 6 months and still operates like new. Has withstood several drops. Only issue is every month or so I manually stretch the spring to hold the battery more snug because it will occasionally lose contact and shut off. Chrome has worn off a little but I think it gives it character lol.

I will not buy another APV as long as this one is kicking, and when I do, it will most likely be another Vamo.

I am still loving my Vamo V3 almost 6 months and still operates like new. Has withstood several drops. Only issue is every month or so I manually stretch the spring to hold the battery more snug because it will occasionally lose contact and shut off. Chrome has worn off a little but I think it gives it character lol.

I will not buy another APV as long as this one is kicking, and when I do, it will most likely be another Vamo.

I have the Gun Metal finish and it is also wearing off. I don't mind so much I do use it every where I go. I have also knocked off my desk a few times and just pick it up and vape on. I have noticed an issue with the flat top batteries in it, but a small magnet was all I needed to make it work flawlessly. Basically turns my flattops into button tops. These magnets were picked up at the auto parts store in the bargain bin 8pk for $1.00 about 6mm by 3mm. Almost the same sticking power of rare earth magnets.

Edited by Compenstine

I agree with the vamo, I had a V2 I can say from personal experience that it ks a cost effective, feature rich tank. The V5 looks awesome with the OLED screen. Its has a simple and effective interface and the price point is excellent. For the most bang for your buck go with the Vamo V5.