Everyone can stop vaping now, better solution was discovered!

Okay, I know how much copper is worth here.....I mean, in my area, people are breaking into vacant houses, not just for the copper piping, but for the wiring as well. How much did 140 feet of that stuff set him back?

And like someone else commented, if he can get a straw through the cage, wouldn't a cigarette fit, too? Unless Turkish cigarettes are big fat things?

Heh heh, I want to walk up to him with my PV, take a puff and say "Look! Cage free!"

lol... I work with a egg farm and one of the most common trends right now is for the eggs to be "cage free"... so this kind of made me chuckle.

On another note... there have been a lot of copper wire thefts in my area as of late... I think I would be afraid of being mugged! :cry:

lol... I work with a egg farm and one of the most common trends right now is for the eggs to be "cage free"... so this kind of made me chuckle.

On another note... there have been a lot of copper wire thefts in my area as of late... I think I would be afraid of being mugged! :cry:

I'm a weird person. I'll admit that. I dress weird (when not at work), I act weird, that's my thing. Yet a cage on my face... I'd be afraid of being made fun of. "Yo! Cage face! Yeah, you, Hannibal!"

Edited by HelloMiakoda

I'm a weird person. I'll admit that. I dress weird (when not at work), I act weird, that's my thing. Yet a cage on my face... I'd be afraid of being made fun of. "Yo! Cage face! Yeah, you, Hannibal!" 

How does someone dress weird ? Is that like wearing high heels with a wet suit ?

Sorry I have to ask :)

How does someone dress weird ? Is that like wearing high heels with a wet suit ?

Sorry I have to ask :)

I'm an age slider. In a multiple, that's a member of the system who can change age. So, when I'm little, I tend to dress childish.

I have been known to rock Hello Kitty on some of my outfits.

I'm "weird" and proud of it. "Normal" people are freakin boring.

Another example of dressing weird...

I have friends who are furries. When I age slide little, I see them as giant live action stuffed animals. I warned them they would be excessively hugged, LoL.

Goth, Lolita, lolligoth, also examples of people dressing weird.

Since I know you will ask...

Goth goth.jpg

Plus Lolita

lolita_by_likeyin-d5louwx.jpg

Equals Loligoth Loli_Goth_by_Pain_In_Pink.jpg

Edited by HelloMiakoda

Not too sure about Loligoth but the others are acceptable. I wouldn't say weird though.

I've always like Goth my brother and his better half are both Goth / Vampire and I have a fascination with graveyards.

Maybe I'm the weird one !

Not too sure about Loligoth but the others are acceptable. I wouldn't say weird though. I've always like Goth my brother and his better half are both Goth / Vampire and I have a fascination with graveyards. Maybe I'm the weird one !

I think goths, lolitas, and loligoths are all very attractive.