Proof positive the FDA is "Nuts"

Havamal

Wait wait wait....

So acrylamide MAY pose a health risk, and is ok, but my vape that MAY cause a health risk needs to be banned or regulated?

I honestly believe the government wants us all sick. I have believed that for a long time. If we are all sick, we would be more compliant just from having all the fight drained from us.

You have to wonder "what's next?"

Many States like Washington have been trying to find ways to tax or require permits in order to collect rain water... what's next an air tax?

FDA has also decided to ban Trans Fats... say good by to things like margarine and microwave popcorn!

Between stuff like this and Obamacare, you have to wonder where it is all going. :veryangry:

**On a side note - I constantly amazes me the places "Charlie the Unicorn" pops up! :hrhr:

Edited by Havamal

Many States like Washington have been trying to find ways to tax or require permits in order to collect rain water... what's next an air tax?

FDA has also decided to ban Trans Fats... say good by to things like margarine and microwave popcorn!

Between stuff like this and Obamacare, you have to wonder where it is all going. :veryangry:

**On a side note - I constantly amazes me the places "Charlie the Unicorn" pops up! :hrhr:

As far as microwave popcorn, the diacetyl in the microwave popcorn that the butter flavoring is made out of has been known to cause cancer if inhaled for years. FDA kept it legal because it didn't cause cancer for the folks that eat it, but that didn't help the people working at the popcorn factories. It was found out about AT LEAST thirteen years ago.

No big deal. Just the decline of western civilization as we know it.

Edited by Bebop12