Throat hit issues

This is very hard for me to describe, but I'll try my best to be clear. Sometimes I'll get a very sweet feeling/taste in the back of my throat when I vape. One flavor I have does it all the time but I don't really like it anyways so I'm not concerned about it, but now some of my other have been too. Has anyone experienced this? Also, do you guys ever experience days where you just can't seem to get a good throat hit? All of my coils are less than a week old so I don't think that's the issue, but I guess I should do some investigating.

This is very hard for me to describe, but I'll try my best to be clear. Sometimes I'll get a very sweet feeling/taste in the back of my throat when I vape. One flavor I have does it all the time but I don't really like it anyways so I'm not concerned about it, but now some of my other have been too. Has anyone experienced this? Also, do you guys ever experience days where you just can't seem to get a good throat hit? All of my coils are less than a week old so I don't think that's the issue, but I guess I should do some investigating.

I think rebuilding your coils and using Cotton, will make you get that throat hit consistently..

I have days like that, yesterday I though my eVic was going on the fritz, couldn't figure it out, switched tanks a few times...I went back to simple, twist/spinner with a mini davide and found my spot for a day+ then went back, all is good, finding my favorite vapes are dripping wih my 357, or a mini davide on ego threads, the 510s not so much, so instead of buying a mod, chi u clone thing, gonna get some 1300 fat batts...KISS format works best...

Some juices just don't work for me on some days, I figure it's just me and my taste buds acting up. When this happens I switch around to different batteries, different tanks, different flavors until I hit on one that works...until the next time when I have to switch things up again. Have to agree with Troy that the KISS method works the best. :)

What is the kiss method, haha? Turns out all my coils were fairly gunned up. Nothing a little dry burning couldn't take care of. Also, my Dragons delight was the worst. Granted, it's been in a bit longer than the rest, it still seems to gunk up coils fast. I've noticed this with a few flavors from ECblends. Their juice seems to darken in my tank a lot quicker than other brands of juice. Any idea why?

What is the kiss method, haha? Turns out all my coils were fairly gunned up. Nothing a little dry burning couldn't take care of. Also, my Dragons delight was the worst. Granted, it's been in a bit longer than the rest, it still seems to gunk up coils fast. I've noticed this with a few flavors from ECblends. Their juice seems to darken in my tank a lot quicker than other brands of juice. Any idea why?

More sweeteners most likely. Funny I used to chase throat hit now I am completely opposite. The flavors that are my favorites now have none at all. KIS = Keep it simple btw.

I have a Davide Mini full of Strawberry Lemonade on a standard ego battery right now. It's the sweet spot for this flavor for me. No settings just press button and vape. Keeping it simple lol.

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple, Stupid :D

The creamier, sweeter juices tend to gunk up coils faster -- or so I've found in my experience.

No idea why your juices darken in your tank other than it's getting heated from the coil so that might do it?

• 2 weeks later...

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple, Stupid :D

The creamier, sweeter juices tend to gunk up coils faster -- or so I've found in my experience.

No idea why your juices darken in your tank other than it's getting heated from the coil so that might do it?

My honeysuckle gets an ever so slight yellow tint to it. I have no idea if it'd ever become yellower, it doesn't stay in there long enough.

I have found some of my clearer juices will start yellowing over time as they steep... I suspect that depending on how often you go through a tank that could be part of it. I have had juice that I did not vape constantly turn color in the tank in just a couple of days... and the flavor Improved.