Just bought some NEW juice

MadMax

I go to a brick and morter store, that sells vapes.
Well, my initial purchase was 18mg nicotene strength

this was way too harsh. So I bought 6mg, same flavor
(Tobacco flavor) I'm happy to say that when I mix the 6mg with 18mg

I get the perfect harshness. I'm afraid to try out different flavors though because

even though the average of 6 and 18 is twelve, when I tried the stores

brand it was too harsh. This means that I would have to buy 2 bottles if I want

to get a new flavor. the bottles are 15 dollars each and I can't afford 30 dollars

right now. So, What flavors would you guys recommend??? I want to try somthing

that is fruity

Tam, what's the best amount of time to let EC Blends juices steep before trying them? There are some slightly more expensive (okay, some REALLY more expensive) juices that I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for. Not that they aren't great.....but really, come on, one of my FAVORITE flavors I just ordered 30 ml on the 14th of October, and now I have maybe 10 ml left? So $30 a month when I get on a kick ash kick is kinda expensive, and they don't have bigger bottles because they use an outside manufacturer.

I love the Dragon Tear from EC Blends. Lots of people love the whole Dragon Series. It is good out of the box but definitely gets better with steeping. My wifes all day flavor is their peppermint. She is about to open her second 120ml bottle of it. Her case always has 4 tanks, and 3 are their peppermint. I do not steep hers at all, she likes it the way it comes. I was not a fan of EC Blends straight fruit flavors like Strawberry and Watermelon.

I would also recommend Fuzion. My top 2 flavors are theirs, Endless Summer and Unicorn Blood. Both are awesome. Their Apple Cinanna is also in my top 5.

I have been off VapeDudes for a while, but realized I had enough reward points to get a free 10ml so I got Strawberry Lemonade and it is good out of the box, but am steeping a week and going to try again before I order more. Definitely my favorite flavor I have tried from them, and they are where I started so I tried (and gave away-sold a lot) of their flavors. The few I liked I loved but the vast majority were not to my liking over time. Especially after I had tried others like ECBlends and Fuzion.

Edited by bcartervol98

Tam, what's the best amount of time to let EC Blends juices steep before trying them? There are some slightly more expensive (okay, some REALLY more expensive) juices that I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for. Not that they aren't great.....but really, come on, one of my FAVORITE flavors I just ordered 30 ml on the 14th of October, and now I have maybe 10 ml left? So $30 a month when I get on a kick ash kick is kinda expensive, and they don't have bigger bottles because they use an outside manufacturer.

There really isn't a "best amount of time to steep", it's all a matter of what you prefer and what flavors. Some of them I use straight out of the mail and it's good -- for me. Others, like all the Dragon series and the FLaN I've tried, get smoother, creamier the longer it steeps. When I get a bottle I try a little to see how it is. If it's perfumy or doesn't taste good to me I let it sit with the cap off in a dark cabinet, shake every day and try some more every few days. Once it gets to where I like it I start using it in my daily rotation. Others never get to the point where I like it so they get paid forward.

Once I take the lid off a bottle of Dragons Tear, it never goes back on. The entire course of the 50ml of liquid transforms in such a cool way. It was the first liquid I ever steeped that made an appreciable difference.

Once I take the lid off a bottle of Dragons Tear, it never goes back on. The entire course of the 50ml of liquid transforms in such a cool way. It was the first liquid I ever steeped that made an appreciable difference.

Feels Like a Nut is one that has to steep at least a couple weeks before it gets where I want it. While good from the start it gets a nice, rich, creamy consistency in flavor as time goes on. For me Dragon's Tear is almost too acidic when I first get it but gets better and smoother after a few weeks. A month is usually the best steeping time for this juice, but that's just my preference. :)

Feels Like a Nut is one that has to steep at least a couple weeks before it gets where I want it. While good from the start it gets a nice, rich, creamy consistency in flavor as time goes on. For me Dragon's Tear is almost too acidic when I first get it but gets better and smoother after a few weeks. A month is usually the best steeping time for this juice, but that's just my preference. :)

I give it a week before I start on it but yes, a month or longer it gets even better. I plan to order 50ml when I get down to about 30 in mine and let it steep a good long while. The way this flavor transforms is like no other i have tried.

Some liquids are made in bulk or presteeped, some steep sitting on the store shelf, ECBlends makes every order fresh as its ordered, and ships ASAP, so you need to steep them a couple weeks, granted some taste good right out of the mailbox, but even single flavors like pineapple or bananna taste better a week down the road, seems the more complex flavors take the longest, ie dragon, flan, etc.

I love the Dragon Tear from EC Blends. Lots of people love the whole Dragon Series. It is good out of the box but definitely gets better with steeping. My wifes all day flavor is their peppermint. She is about to open her second 120ml bottle of it. Her case always has 4 tanks, and 3 are their peppermint. I do not steep hers at all, she likes it the way it comes. I was not a fan of EC Blends straight fruit flavors like Strawberry and Watermelon.

I would also recommend Fuzion. My top 2 flavors are theirs, Endless Summer and Unicorn Blood. Both are awesome. Their Apple Cinanna is also in my top 5.

I have been off VapeDudes for a while, but realized I had enough reward points to get a free 10ml so I got Strawberry Lemonade and it is good out of the box, but am steeping a week and going to try again before I order more. Definitely my favorite flavor I have tried from them, and they are where I started so I tried (and gave away-sold a lot) of their flavors. The few I liked I loved but the vast majority were not to my liking over time. Especially after I had tried others like ECBlends and Fuzion.

Okay, Brian, I'm reading the description of Endless Summer....."imagine the most beautiful person in the world hands you this drink"......for your sake, I hope you are imagining your wife....or that you don't tell her *snicker*.

There really isn't a "best amount of time to steep", it's all a matter of what you prefer and what flavors. Some of them I use straight out of the mail and it's good -- for me. Others, like all the Dragon series and the FLaN I've tried, get smoother, creamier the longer it steeps. When I get a bottle I try a little to see how it is. If it's perfumy or doesn't taste good to me I let it sit with the cap off in a dark cabinet, shake every day and try some more every few days. Once it gets to where I like it I start using it in my daily rotation. Others never get to the point where I like it so they get paid forward.

See, this flavor that I ordered, hoping I could switch it out for my honey wood, because it's cheaper, it's honey dipped tobacco or something. But straight out of the bottle, it was way flowery. And even a week later, daily shaking, etc., it's not really gotten any better or any different, I think I may have to just write it off - what do you think?

You know, yesterday at first, I thought I was tasting my milk chocolate again. But I wasn't tasting any chocolate in my chocolate banana. But after tasting it again once hubby got the center post of the evod pulled down, you know, I'm tasting something, but it's not tasting very "choclatey" to me - or to hubby who is having no taste issues.

Some flavors take longer than others. I wouldn't write it off just yet. Put it aside and try it a week or even three weeks later. I've actually had a couple flavors that didn't taste good until over a month had passed, but those are pretty rare.

Some liquids are made in bulk or presteeped, some steep sitting on the store shelf, ECBlends makes every order fresh as its ordered, and ships ASAP, so you need to steep them a couple weeks, granted some taste good right out of the mailbox, but even single flavors like pineapple or bananna taste better a week down the road, seems the more complex flavors take the longest, ie dragon, flan, etc.

Troy, I know EC Blends say every order is made fresh, but then why are there LOT numbers, as if they were made in a batch? At least my 5ml honey dipped tobacco had one.

You know, now I'm just wondering how long it should be before I give up on chocolate flavors....it's been almost two months exactly since I stopped being able to taste chocolate vape (at least I can taste the banana in chocolate banana, and that's why I vape it).

Not "batch" numbers...EC assigns a number to every bottle they make, that way if there is a problem, they can track it backwards. I love the invoice they send, you can see how every step is double checked and signed off by the employee who performed each step, and AMSEA certified..as far as I'm concerned top notch....

• 2 weeks later...

I just pulled the trigger on 3 juices from EC Blends myself

Chocolate Malt 15Ml 24Mg double flavoring 70/30 pg/vg

French Vanilla 15Ml 24Mg double flavoring 70/30 pg/vg

and making one of my own:

I call it Pirate Grog

50% Rum 50% Lime 15Ml 24Mg double flavoring 70/30 pg/vg

I got double strength on all as otherwise I cannot taste it (this is any vendor I have tried so far) and EC Blends have a great product from what I have ordered in the past (cept their coffee, was blech to me)