Best Vaporizer?

Jugbin

Hello,

Im looking for the best Vaporizer, I have used the Ego510 and now I use the Vamo V2.

Im interested in what the "best" vaporizers are, produce most smoke, strongest hits and ofcourse have the ability to change W and volt etc.

So im asking, which are the best out on the market?

Thanks!

There isn't a best one out there. What's best for me and my Flavors & preferred resistance might not be great for & yours. With that said, depending on your delivery system, the Dna20's look promising, but too young to tell if they will hold up. I still say the Provari is the unbeatable one in craftsmanship, safety, materials, menu, & customer service.

Keep an eye peeled on PBusardo, igetcha69, Todd Reviews, Mike the Hill Giant, AG (almighty God, PetListServ) at YouTube.

The Provari really excels in every department.

"Best" is subjective. It depends on what you are looking for out of a rig (including durability), and other certain factors. I'm not sure if the rig itself plays into the vape cloud that's produced, I could be wrong. I LOVED my Sigelei Zmax. When it malfunctioned, if it wasn't for the fact that all my research said that even the new v5 had the same button problems, I would have gotten one of those. I also love my MVP 2. Except for the fact that I have to use the only back up in my arsenal when it's charging, an eGo 900 mah stick battery, non-vv.

I've not use the Provari, except occasional hits off hubby's, but I've heard the menu is a bit complicated. But, it's also VV only, no VW, and I prefer VW.

Whatever you choose to go with - do your research on all possibilities. Both the good AND the bad. If I had researched Zmax problems, I wouldn't have had to return it six weeks after I got it, because I would have known about the possibility of the problem coming up, and I wouldn't have gotten it. No device is going to be problem free, but some problems, there isn't really anything you can do about them if they come up, so you stay away from them.

You goofs! That's a humidifier! We can't run through a winter without one, it gets so dry in this house, even with a humidifier on the furnace. Guess that's what we get for living in a 100 year old house.

• 1 year later...

Im looking for the best Vaporizer, I have used the Ego510 and now I use the Vamo V2.

Im interested in what the "best" vaporizers are, produce most smoke, strongest hits and of course have the ability to change W and volt etc.

So im asking, which are the best out on the market?

Everyone has their own opinion on such matters, but I will offer you two options that have valid reasons for meeting your criteria. Both of these are just now being released to the market, so I would wait until next month to purchase.

1. Vapor Flask 2.1 DNA 40, approx. $300 US. The DNA 40 board used in this device offers temperature control that is an important advancement in vaping safety. The DNA 40 board has been a little buggy in the early going but still the technology is sound and Evolv is being very aggressive about correcting those problems. Vapor Flask has an excellent record for making quality products and standing behind them.

2. Provari 3, approx $300. The Provari has a long history of outstanding quality and customer service. It has been the choice of vapers who want something that "just works", will last a very long time, and has a very good warranty.

On either of those, I would put either an Aspire Nautilus full-size or an Aspire Nautilus mini. The choice is a matter of personal preference and aesthetics. The vast majority of people I know, myself included, these are quite simply the best clearomizer on the market today.

If my wife, mother, brother, etc. wanted the ultimate ecig for Christmas, I would buy them the Vapor Flask and a full-size Nautilus.

Hope that helps.

I have yet to find anything I like better than my Vision Spinner 2 paired with a Davide or Davide mini. I tried a Nautilus and could tell no difference so I do not see why I would want to spend 2x as much.

Everyone is different, its like asking what the temperature is outside by looking out the window. Everyone has to find what THEY like and rarely does it matter what others like.

I have yet to find anything I like better than my Vision Spinner 2 paired with a Davide or Davide mini. I tried a Nautilus and could tell no difference so I do not see why I would want to spend 2x as much.

Everyone is different, its like asking what the temperature is outside by looking out the window. Everyone has to find what THEY like and rarely does it matter what others like.

What effects do tanks have on flavor etc?

What effects do tanks have on flavor etc?

Different tanks are exactly that... "different" :)

Things that affect the flavor of your juice can vary as much as the resistance of the coil you're using. The coil, wick material, placement of the coil in relation to the size/shape of the tank, length of the chimney (tube), volume of the vaporizing area, material that make the tank, and even the size/shape/length of the drip-tip will have "some" effect.

Comparing 3 tank styles I use (all with nearly the same Ohm coil(s))... and two different, yet fruity/sweet flavors:

Flavor 1:

AeroTank/KPT2, flavor is amazing, really brings out the sweetness of the vanilla

Nautilus, flavor is even better, can pick up the fine-details of fruits

Russian 91%, flavor is superior, as well as vapor (volume and heat), can pick-up every detail of the flavor

Flavor 2:

AeroTank/KPT2, flavor is really good, and pick up on the citrus (tart) and vanilla (sweet) very well, vapor production is "meh"

Nautilus, flavor is muted, pick up on "other" flavors, but miss the tart/sweet flavors, vapor is better, but flavor fails

Russian, Flavor is completely different, subtle tart/sweet, but pick up a woody after taste and tropical aroma. Vapor production is tops!

So, long story short, same juice will taste different in different tanks.

Oh, and here's another twist to consider.. different Voltages or Wattages applied to the coil(s) in the SAME TANK will make the flavor change as well (until you over-cook it and burn the juice/coil) :)

Edited by Earthling789

Finally ordered and used a full size (3ml) Davide and it absolutely blows the KPT2 and Aerotank out of the water imo. Even without the messy aero-base the airflow is amazing and the beauty ring us actually functional to adjust airflow unlike the KPT2.

Just thought I would share. All I have used forever were Davide Minis and prefer an Ego connection over a 510 connection but the minis are all 2.0ml now and thats too small and too much filling even with 12 in rotation. Using the 3ml tank at home will reduce my filling duties substantially and the flavor and vapor is just as good as the Davide Minis. I tossed the Dual Coils to the side and popped in a KPT single coil too.

very broad question...best of what kind?

cartomizer?

clearomizer?

rebuildable atomizer?

rebuildable tank atomizer?

mods too? (variable, box variable, mechanical, pen, pen variable)

my personal favorites:

RTA: Kayfun Lite+ single coil, 28g wire, 0.8ohms

clearomizer: Aspire Atlantis (worlds first sub ohmed replaceable coil clearomizer @ 0.5ohms) best performing clearo EVER!

variable mod: vamo v5 (works great for non sub ohm devices)

variable mod I just ordered yesterday: e-holly 35w (vamo that can fire sub ohm down to 0.5ohms and put out 35w of power) one of the only 30w+ variable mods that can be had for under $50 which is a game changer and going to give the box mods a run for their money.

mech mod: magneto (opposing magnets in place of a button spring, stainless, and telescopic tube for 18350 or 18650 battery)

Edited by Mr Smith

I also use an Estick! I bought it a few months ago and I have been super happy with the hits of Vapor that is provides, and how trusty the battery has been. Honestly there is no best, as it comes down to preference. But if you are looking for a sturdy device that produces awesome Vapor and flavor, then I super suggest the eSTICK!

http://shop.juicyejuice.com/electronic-cigarettes/estick-starter-kits.html