Introduction

Tw1sted

Hi, I'm new to vaping. I picked up my '710 Pen' kit a little less than a week ago and been having fun with it ever since. I'm currently trying to get off analogs for good, so in the mean time I've been using half analog/half vape through out the day.

I'm excited to continue trying new juice flavors until I find a few real favorites, and can't wait to expand my knowledge of pvs. I just ordered the Smoktech Slim ViVi Nova tank because the little funnel cart that came with my 710 pen only seems to hold a drop or two at most, anything more than that and the coil is almost completely submerged in juice and won't combust.

Can't wait to get to know everybody and kick the analog habit for good!

Thank you all!

Does anyone have any good sites they could point me to that might help explain which mods I can use on my pv and what purpose they serve? For example in my intro post I stated that I have a pen that uses a funnel type cart and only holds 1-2 drops at a time as a result the first upgrade I want to do is try another/different cart that holds more juice, but I'm not sure what the different types are and which will work with my setup or why I might want to choose one over the other.

Thanks

Welcome to Vapor Talk. You've come to the right and best place. This is the best vape community around. No BS, just great knowledgeable and friendly people. Take a seat, kick up your feet, and have a vape. :) *clouds*