Murdocs Pluid?

Got a 30Ml 10mg bottle of Pluid I wouldn't mind trading....I thought I could force my self to like the licorice base & purchased mostly because I heard so many great things about it...looking for something on the same level as far as quality & flavor intensity...filled 1 evod tank with it just so you know...anyone interested?

Did I miss something?

I went back through the posts and I could not find where NjVaper said he had a 24mg Pluid... only where he said he had 30ml of 10mg to trade...

I think he was responding to cp's question of whether Pluid came in 24mg or not with the "Not sure"...

I don't think he was saying that he had 24mg.

If I was Wizard though I would want that clarified in case there is confusion!

I think he was responding to cp's question of whether Pluid came in 24mg or not with the "Not sure"...

I don't think he was saying that he had 24mg.

If I was Wizard though I would want that clarified in case there is confusion!

The bottle he has to trade is 10mg.

Lol smh Aquatroy...relax buddy! Havamal is correct, I just want to know how you quote me & still miss what I said? First words of the quote were "NOT SURE!" Im slightly offended, but no worries not the first person I've bumped into on here who doesn't know what they are talking about. You can turn your "WARNING LIGHTS" OFF NOW...Lmao

• 3 weeks later...