Murdocs Pluid?

Does Pluid need to go in a glass tank? Or what about other absinthe/anise/licorice flavor based juices? Was considering getting one....but I don't know. Not as strong as pluid, though. I think they said it was Jaegermeister type flavor? But it's not the other jaeger that I've tasted. But this place said they are getting ready to stop selling it., so maybe I'll have to find another place to get a sample from.

glass always..orings are okay. I've tried a half dozen absinthe flavs, as I'm trying to make a Sazerac (google it) my favorite cocktail! And Pluid is the winner some are way too too..this one is perfect, vaping it till its gone...cuz the sample bottle is looking like the wicked witch of the west...I'm melting I'm melting!!

glass always..orings are okay. I've tried a half dozen absinthe flavs, as I'm trying to make a Sazerac (google it) my favorite cocktail! And Pluid is the winner some are way too too..this one is perfect, vaping it till its gone...cuz the sample bottle is looking like the wicked witch of the west...I'm melting I'm melting!!

Never thought about the bottle melting, must be why it comes in a glass bottle. Whoops, my bad.

OMG, melts plastic drip tips? I think I will stick with my fruits and deserts. I always hated the taste of Jeagermizer. I know I did not spell it right but you know what I am talking about. Only took 2 shots to have me on my butt.

Just wanted to say.....the local (first) vape shop that opened in the area is now carrying Mad Murdoc's, including Pluid. How much does Pluid normally cost you guys, because this place charges $22 for 30 ml.

But I'm not diving into Pluid, there is this other licorice based one, it's really good, but well, granted, I haven't tasted Pluid in quite a while, but I don't think it's quite as intense as Pluid, but still needs a glass bottle. And again, $22 for 30 ml bottle. I think it's Grenada? Yeah, Grenada. That's on the line for next month, when I get a new tank, too (and a new drip tip so I can tell the difference between all my tanks). And yeah, that one is the same price in store as it is online, so if they are able to sell that one at online cost, I wonder what the deal is with some of their other holy crap mark up.

http://elevated-vaping.myshopify.com/products/grenada

Just wanted to say.....the local (first) vape shop that opened in the area is now carrying Mad Murdoc's, including Pluid. How much does Pluid normally cost you guys, because this place charges $22 for 30 ml.

But I'm not diving into Pluid, there is this other licorice based one, it's really good, but well, granted, I haven't tasted Pluid in quite a while, but I don't think it's quite as intense as Pluid, but still needs a glass bottle. And again, $22 for 30 ml bottle. I think it's Grenada? Yeah, Grenada. That's on the line for next month, when I get a new tank, too (and a new drip tip so I can tell the difference between all my tanks). And yeah, that one is the same price in store as it is online, so if they are able to sell that one at online cost, I wonder what the deal is with some of their other holy crap mark up.

http://elevated-vaping.myshopify.com/products/grenada

Spy can you tell us the name of the store carrying Pluid? Thanks

Just wanted to say.....the local (first) vape shop that opened in the area is now carrying Mad Murdoc's, including Pluid.  How much does Pluid normally cost you guys, because this place charges $22 for 30 ml.

But I'm not diving into Pluid, there is this other licorice based one, it's really good, but well, granted, I haven't tasted Pluid in quite a while, but I don't think it's quite as intense as Pluid, but still needs a glass bottle.  And again, $22 for 30 ml bottle. 

Vaping watch charges $20

Spy can you tell us the name of the store carrying Pluid? Thanks

3D Vapor. East Alton, or Rosewood Heights, or Wood River, or something Illinois. They all run together in that strip of neighborhood. They have a website set up, but they don't have their inventory on the website yet. You hit the shop button, and it takes you to, essentially, a blank page.

Vaping watch charges $20

Well, all things considered, especially considering demand, a $2 markup isn't bad (I assume you would pay as much for shipping from Vaping Watch, right?). Hubby still hasn't finished a single tank of it, though.

3D Vapor.  East Alton, or Rosewood Heights, or Wood River, or something Illinois.  They all run together in that strip of neighborhood.  They have a website set up, but they don't have their inventory on the website yet.  You hit the shop button, and it takes you to, essentially, a blank page.

Well, all things considered, especially considering demand, a $2 markup isn't bad (I assume you would pay as much for shipping from Vaping Watch, right?).  Hubby still hasn't finished a single tank of it, though.

Yep, I think shipping is around $3, so if your in the neighborhood $22 is acceptable.

I'm really not a fan of anise, licorice, clove but I got a little Pluid just to see how it is. It reminds me of my grandfather home made star anise liquor. Both are greenish and the sweet after taste that seems to stick around forever. Not my all day vape. I will probably add some lime.

I like 710 more.

Really debating getting the agent orange , still haven't tried it , what does everyone think of it ... Have tried maha ras, m4 and pluid and all are good , pluid > m4 > maha ras

Agent orange is ok, to me it's like vaping orange peels.

Got a 30Ml 10mg bottle of Pluid I wouldn't mind trading....I thought I could force my self to like the licorice base & purchased mostly because I heard so many great things about it...looking for something on the same level as far as quality & flavor intensity...filled 1 evod tank with it just so you know...anyone interested?

Got a 30Ml 10mg bottle of Pluid I wouldn't mind trading....I thought I could force my self to like the licorice base & purchased mostly because I heard so many great things about it...looking for something on the same level as far as quality & flavor intensity...filled 1 evod tank with it just so you know...anyone interested?

I would trade Mad Murdock's Agent Orange for it, my bottle is also missing a clearomizer of fluid.