Murdocs Pluid?

Hey guys and gals,

What's up with this Murdocs Pluid? Everybody seems to love it but it looks like Nyquil. I don't know, I have trouble trusting something that is green. Is it for someone with my tastes, you know candy, fruit, sweet? I feel like I am missing out on something special.

Hey guys and gals, What's up with this Murdocs Pluid? Everybody seems to love it but it looks like Nyquil. I don't know, I have trouble trusting something that is green. Is it for someone with my tastes, you know candy, fruit, sweet? I feel like I am missing out on something special.
Stay away from it!!! It's very addicted to it lol. I got mine last Wednesday and I haven't been able to put it down lol. It dose have a very good flavor profile to it. Once they get it back in stock I'm going to get a 115ml of it lol. Edited by Mrwaylon

I think it's supposed to look like radiator fluid,and it does. Hubby got some, and he's only gone through one carto. It's pretty strong licorice flavor, with other underlying flavors. He was advised to split it or cut it in half somehow? I don't know. He never explained it to me. I tasted it (before my tasting problems), and don't know that I could vape on it for more than a few minutes or an hour or so....and the flavor sticks with you, doesn't it?

It's probably pretty good, but my tastes are so weird.

I think it's supposed to look like radiator fluid,and it does. Hubby got some, and he's only gone through one carto. It's pretty strong licorice flavor, with other underlying flavors. He was advised to split it or cut it in half somehow? I don't know. He never explained it to me. I tasted it (before my tasting problems), and don't know that I could vape on it for more than a few minutes or an hour or so....and the flavor sticks with you, doesn't it?

He can split it with me!!!

He needs to buy something called cutter. He can get it at vaping watch where he bought the pluid. Then it's just finding the ratio you want. :)

Okay, new question. He's had in a KPT2. Not sure when the last time he hit off it was, but he went to hit off of it today or last night, and he said the coil is totally gone. He didn't say if he could hear it firing or not, but he said it was like it wasn't heating the pluid up at all. I'm hoping he just got a bum coil, because he hasn't even vaped a tanks worth since he got it, and he hasn't cut it down yet. But would pluid screw up a coil like that if it was in a Kanger rather than a carto? He's getting a new carto so he can get another every day flavor (he won't take one of my KPT2s), but he's not going to put the pluid in the carto.

Nah the nic level. The cutter is pluid without nicotine. So you change the nic level without losing the flavor or diluting it.
I love it the way it is lol. Imedic sell me some!!!!!!I knows you gots lots of it lol Edited by Mrwaylon

Okay, new question. He's had in a KPT2. Not sure when the last time he hit off it was, but he went to hit off of it today or last night, and he said the coil is totally gone. He didn't say if he could hear it firing or not, but he said it was like it wasn't heating the pluid up at all. I'm hoping he just got a bum coil, because he hasn't even vaped a tanks worth since he got it, and he hasn't cut it down yet. But would pluid screw up a coil like that if it was in a Kanger rather than a carto? He's getting a new carto so he can get another every day flavor (he won't take one of my KPT2s), but he's not going to put the pluid in the carto.

No it shouldn't kill a coil any quicker then a normal juice cut or not. I use it as I buy it and got probably 4-5 tanks out of one coil.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I've tried it, I like it, I want it, anyone know the best day/time to order it? Seems always sold out!!!

Don't know if there is a best time of the day, it just has to be in stock. Seems random to me, but I've only been buying a month or so now.

He needs to buy something called cutter. He can get it at vaping watch where he bought the pluid. Then it's just finding the ratio you want. :)

So Vaping Watch is where you buy the Pluid from? And is Murdocs Pluid and Pluid the same thing? I don't like licorice but you guys are making me want to try this stuff.

Does Pluid need to go in a glass tank? Or what about other absinthe/anise/licorice flavor based juices? Was considering getting one....but I don't know. Not as strong as pluid, though. I think they said it was Jaegermeister type flavor? But it's not the other jaeger that I've tasted. But this place said they are getting ready to stop selling it., so maybe I'll have to find another place to get a sample from.

Does Pluid need to go in a glass tank?  Or what about other absinthe/anise/licorice flavor based juices?  Was considering getting one....but I don't know.   Not as strong as pluid, though.  I think they said it was Jaegermeister type flavor?  But it's not the other jaeger that I've tasted.   But this place said they are getting ready to stop selling it., so maybe I'll have to find another place to get a sample from.

I think a glass tank would be a good idea, Pluid destroyed a plastic drip tip I was using with it, so I have to assume it would do the same with a plastic tank.