Help me spend some money

Ok so I wanna step my game a little from my e smart and I thought at first I would just move up to one of the standard e go systems (still thinking I will be picking up the kanger evod soon) so that I would have more options when it came to tanks and what not since you can't really find anything with the 808 threading. I do like it though so it will be staying around. So anyway I think I would like to try one of the varible voltage battery setp ups. I know I have seen a lot of good things about the vison spinner. But are thier any others out there that I should be looking at? Is thier a kit in this class that you guys recommend? And what are some accessories to go with it that I just can't live without?

eGo Twist is a good VV device. My brother has one, but I went with the Kamry X6 as my first VV mod. It lasted me all day, chain vaping it. If I had went with an eGo Twist, I would have needed 2 of them with the amount of vaping I did to kick the analogs.

Be careful asking these guys to help you spend your money, lol. Get ready! :D

I knew what I was in for but thanks for the warning rutez.

Also battery life isn't a huge deal for me one these little esmart batteries will pretty much last me all day I just have to swich out at night and they are only 320 mAh

The twists are nice. The two I've bought feel more solid in hand than my joy tech 650 and 1100mAh but still have that cheesy lil press five times button. Also my mini Pro Tanks don't look straight. Kind of junky build IMHO.

That said, I'm still so grateful for the product and I still use them. Also note I'm only a couple months into this :)

A nemesis, a caravela, a poldiac, and a billet box... Oh and an e-pipe gandolf in Purple Heart with a Churchill pipe stem.

You also need a lay fun 3.1, a GG Ithaka, a Prometheus RDA, and a kraken. Multiples would be a great idea too.

Lol just kidding that's my wish list!

Really just a twist or something like a vamo or tesla would be a great start for you. Then go with a larger protank or a davide and try those out. That would be a pretty solid start towards a great setup. You can always tweak it if something isn't great or up to your liking. :)

A nemesis, a caravela, a poldiac, and a billet box... Oh and an e-pipe gandolf in Purple Heart with a Churchill pipe stem.

You also need a lay fun 3.1, a GG Ithaka, a Prometheus RDA, and a kraken. Multiples would be a great idea too.

Lol just kidding that's my wish list!

Really just a twist or something like a vamo or tesla would be a great start for you. Then go with a larger protank or a davide and try those out. That would be a pretty solid start towards a great setup. You can always tweak it if something isn't great or up to your liking. :)

I would have named names, but I figured you would chime in soon Medic. lol. Why oh why can't I "like" this post? :D

A nemesis, a caravela, a poldiac, and a billet box... Oh and an e-pipe gandolf in Purple Heart with a Churchill pipe stem. You also need a lay fun 3.1, a GG Ithaka, a Prometheus RDA, and a kraken. Multiples would be a great idea too.Lol just kidding that's my wish list!Really just a twist or something like a vamo or tesla would be a great start for you. Then go with a larger protank or a davide and try those out. That would be a pretty solid start towards a great setup. You can always tweak it if something isn't great or up to your liking. :)

Not gonna lie you scared the crap out of me until I got to the just kidding. What is a davide I keep seeing that brought up around here.

Ok so is the mini davide the one that goes on like an uh not flashlight version e cig? I'm just not hardcore enough to carry around a flashlight yet lmao. Though I wil admit I saw a pretty purple flashlight around here somewhere but hey I'm still crawling yet.

Just wait till tam gets here with here HH .356 custom Cisco spec 510 Atties lol!

Here I am! :D

No, I wouldn't do that to a beginner. Probably wait a bit until she conquers the clearomizers. Lol, Medic. I'll be happy to push those on YOU, however. :evil:

I would definitely recommend a Vision Spinner 900 mAh battery for your first variable voltage. It's not too chunky, rather pen-like but just a little bit thicker. Pair that with an Anyvape Davide mini and you'll be set. I'd also recommend getting at least a 5-pack of extra coils. The Davide mini uses the same coils as the Kanger Pro Tank/Pro Tank 2.

The Spinners come in all kinds of different colors like chrome, black, white, purple, pink, forest green, dark blue, rainbow... :)

See? I can be non-scary. For now. Once we get her broken in, all bets are off. :lol:

Ok so here's what Im ending up with up with 2 kanger evod vv twists(pink and purple), 2 vision spinners(rainbow and purple), a bedazzeled ego battery (why because its bedazzled obviously) 2 evod clearomizers, a mini protank, a mini nova tank, extra coils, two chargers, and a few of the juices (I'm ordering from sweet vapes), and a case. Current cart totall 202.95 $ so much for vaping being cheaper lol.

Am I missing anything i need. With my luck it would get here and I would be missing something to make it work lol. I didn't see the davide tank on sweet vapes but i will find and order one soon to try it out too. Oh and if I get a 510 atomizer will it work with the spinners? And in case I'm totally confused an atomizer is how you direct drip right? Or is direct dripping exclusive to you guys and your fancy mod alien flashlight thingies lol?

I'm gonna go on the limb and say a mvp 2 itaste... Sure you can go beginners but why buy spinner when eventually you will want something better ... Take the plunge and I believe the mvp does mop your floors..

Because I'm a woman and I don't want to miss a second shopping opportunity later silly lol. Plus when I upgrade again I will have stuff to loan out to create vape converts.