New Brick and Mortar, fingers crossed

Hoping they do not suck as bad as every other one in my area. This one is called "Vintage Vapors" and has a theme like from the 40s and 50s. They carry their own line of liquids and something called "Tasty Troll". Going to stop by in a few after I close the dealership at 6 to check it out. Would be cool to have a local option as long as they are reasonable and not Richard Heads like the other two shops in my area. So far they have rave reviews on Facebook, we will see. They are literally on the 2.9mile commute I have back and forth to my dealership.

Edited by bcartervol98

Wow! I prob will not buy any hardware there to be honest it is a considerable amount higher than online but dam do they have some good liquids. Will post better review later but I may have a new favorite if it tastes near as good at 18mg as it did at 0.

I have 2 shops that are within 30 minutes drive - maybe little over that infor the 2nd vape shop I am seeing a trend in my area where stores called Tobacco Houses cropping up that are carrying tobacco and ecigs, e juice and calling themselves "Home of the E Cigarette . Both the local vape shops and these tobacco houses are higher on the product lines than all of the online sites I buy from. Sometimes I stop in and buy some stuff anyways figuring that I am saving some money on shipping expense and just having the instant gratification, and not having to wait on the postal service. Plus it puts my money back into the local economy. If the price difference is too much then I become a tightwad and patiently wait for my delivery -

One of the local vape shop keeps EC Blend 15 ml for 6.99 50/50 mix (maybe 40 flavors) 0 nic, 12 nic, 18 nic, they have a sample bar where you can taste test. My other shop carry's Volcano e liquid but for $14.00 for 10 ml, and the owner mixes some of his own diy stuff that he sells for about same price- can get all different levels of nic and whatever percentage of pg or vg customer wants. the tobacco houses all seem to carry usa blend ejuice, I have not compared the price there. They do carry various ego and stick blu, enjoy and others, plus cartos which are way over priced.

Glad you are liking the juice at your local shop.

In a pinch I agree. No online presence yet. Liquids are $10 for 15ml and $14 for 30ml so very reasonable, but SVD was 99, KPT coils are 3, KPT 2 was 29. Of course they have rent to pay but I have bills too lol. They will be a regular liquid supplier though. All is 65pg wish I could get 50-50 or 65vg. They have a liquid line called "Tasty Troll" that is 65vg but it is a local person that makes these super complex designer liquids like desserts, not my thing.

The one I grabbed today is called Zombified which is a citrus punch. Bad thing is there only have 0,6,12 and 24 nic but they let me get a 15ml of 24 and a 15ml of 12 for the same $14 price as 30ml bottle and even gave me an empty 30ml bottle to mix them together to get 18mg. They are going to bring 16 or 18mg out soon they said. The Vintage Vapors in Chattanooga has been there a long time and the service was impeccable.

The tasting bar was all KPTs labeled with the flavors. I tried a bunch, liked most of them. I can't wait to take my wife there.

A guy there makes these Steampunk mods that are cool too. Everyone is nice and friendly and I felt comfortable from the time I walked in the door. They even have a complimentary coffee and soda machine. I was thinking it would be more of the same but I hung out and talked for over an hour lol.

Oh I grabbed a couple AW IMR 18650 2000mah for $11 each, good price there too. And to be fair the SVD for 99 came with an Itaste tank too. Way more competitive than the other shops in town which I expect will fade away if Vintage Vapors stays like they are now.

They do have a Facebook page if you want to search them. Will post link later. Their old timey theme is pretty cool too.

The owners name is Glenn but the guy that makes the Steampunks name is Brian. I bet they will do whatever you like, super cool people.

I can't seem to get a link to copy on my phone but on Facebook it is Vintage Vapors - Knox

Good for you!

I've just in the past 24 hours become extremely disappointed with our "normal" brick and mortar store. I mean, well, they still have good juices, but they aren't as knowledgeable about hardware as I had hoped. As a matter of fact, I messaged them, since they are the only one out of the FOUR B&Ms in our immediate area that carries the full sized Davides, assuming they carried the minis as well, asking them how much they were. Well, their supplier hadn't even made them aware that there WAS a mini Davide, and they referred me to the mini PT. So I sent them a link to the Discount Vapers mini Davide page (granted, they wouldn't be able to get it from DV, but the way they mark their products up, I wouldn't be surprised if they get them from a retail site and not a wholesale site), and told them since it CAN hold twice as much as either of the Mini Pro Tanks, they may want to think about stocking it, since it could probably be a good money maker. They also don't have that great of a knowledge of hardware/APV's that they don't stock, and the MVPs that they stock aren't Innoken/iTaste, but an off brand that I haven't tracked down yet. Granted, I wasn't dealing with the owner yesterday when I was asking questions, but I know one of his part time clerks, well, I don't know about her vaping experience, but I think I know more than she does - her "day" job, or "weekday job" is at the water company as a phone rep. The guy I was dealing with yesterday, who I think normally just mixes stuff up, I'm not sure, but he's not trained on the computer system to check people out, didn't know about hardware/APVs outside of what they stock. Heck, he picked up an SID that they DO stock, and wasn't sure what it was. None of them, not even the owner, had heard about the SVD even existing, and they had to look it up....which, with the kid I was mostly dealing with, ended up being him saying, "Oh, it looks/sounds like it's just like the KMax." The KMax is something they DO carry. Although I've heard the KMax is just a higher priced, prettier lookig VAMO.

But another B&M store in my area, even though I've never set foot in it, I'm having more luck with hardware discussions with the owner.

The guys that opened the shop are the same guys that have been running the Smoky Mtn Vape group for 5 years and are very knowledgable. That is the biggest difference between them SVD the others. They also know how to make a profit by packaging items together at a somewhat reasonable price overall and a very reasonable price when compared to the other B&Ms. Plus their liquids are as tasty as Fuzion and $1 less for a 30ml.

Great that you found a good one. Its nice to be able to go in and try a juice and walk away knowing you'll vape it all up.

Its like anything else, i guess. Some know what they're doing and some don't. Good find.

Great that you found a good one. Its nice to be able to go in and try a juice and walk away knowing you'll vape it all up.

Its like anything else, i guess. Some know what they're doing and some don't. Good find.

Cloud 9, the new B&M that just opened up on the 4th (where I found the RY4 that I liked and Kick Ash that was so horribly expensive on juice), I'm not sure how much the owners know - I know the wife, the driving force behind opening it, just started vaping zero nic when they decided to open the shop. I don't know about the husband, although one thing he said to me had me scratching my head.....when I asked if they carried the Davides, he said no because they were just knock offs of the Pro Tanks. Okay, I can see where people would think that, but I explained that the Davides actually had more capacity than the Pro Tanks, and if you can find it on the net, you can (or will be able to soon) get replacement parts and glass that will extend the tubes even larger, and that the draw is more airy, so that might appeal to other people. But with the larger capacity, especially if you have to chose between the mini-Davide and the mini-PT, there's a possibility that they could move more Davides. (He is now looking into the Davides.) I only dealt with two of the clerks, one just on the flavor bar, and this was the first day open, so I didn't bother asking questions, and one on the hardware side, and he was a BIG fan of cartos, and seemed to think with bottom coils, or top coils, you had to let the wick "charge up" every time you fill it, even if you don't clean it between fills (if it's the same flavor, I'll go a few days before I clean it) and the wick was plenty soaked when you filled it.