Are Volcanos MODS?

I saw an advertisement for some Volcanos that look like they have the bells and whistles you guys talk about when discussing MODS and these Volcanos come in beautiful colors, even my favorite, PINK. So I was wondering are Volcanos MODS and if so are they a good MOD?

Do you have a link?

The only "volcano" i was able to quickliy spot is a vaporizer designed to pull extracts from organic materials.

This is different than the mods discussed here.

Most mods I've seen are metal but there are a couple of companies that make "wraps" for all devices and since you like the colors and bling I would check those out.

Google J-wraps

Some refer to any ecig that isn't a stick battery as a "mod". IMHO if it is mass produced it isn't technically a mod. Mod of course is short for modified or modification.

I have the Lavatube that BridDog linked to. Its a solid unit that I use every now and then

Some refer to any ecig that isn't a stick battery as a "mod". IMHO if it is mass produced it isn't technically a mod. Mod of course is short for modified or modification.

I have the Lavatube that BridDog linked to. Its a solid unit that I use every now and then

I agree with Jeff about the assembly line mass produced mods.

I like to think of a true mod as one that was hand crafted by the brilliant and creative minds of the vaping community. Like the Mark Mod.

Do you have a link?

The only "volcano" i was able to quickliy spot is a vaporizer designed to pull extracts from organic materials.

This is different than the mods discussed here.

Most mods I've seen are metal but there are a couple of companies that make "wraps" for all devices and since you like the colors and bling I would check those out.

Google J-wraps

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/lavatube-v2-5-kit.html

Patricia, what you linked, it's the same brand as what iheart linked, but yes, it's an APV....and advanced vaporizer. VV/VW, resistance readout, battery charge readout, and power output setting.

Since it's a kit, it includes just about everything you would need, (even a carrying case), although you would want to buy an extra battery so that you have one battery to use while the other is charging, like all e-cigs. I looked for someplace that sold the 2.5 as a stand-alone only (2.5 is when they added in the V/W option), and places aren't selling it, except for maybe allibaba, and that's wholesale outlet and you'd have to buy 100 of them! So that's a no no, lol.

Since it's a kit, it includes just about everything you would need, (even a carrying case), although you would want to buy an extra battery so that you have one battery to use while the other is charging, like all e-cigs. I looked for someplace that sold the 2.5 as a stand-alone only (2.5 is when they added in the V/W option), and places aren't selling it, except for maybe allibaba, and that's wholesale outlet and you'd have to buy 100 of them! So that's a no no, lol.

They sell the device only as well as the kit

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/lavatube-v2-5.html

They sell the device only as well as the kit

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/lavatube-v2-5.html

Thanks for that. But at that price (which is what I paid for my Zmax), you may actually end up topping out at OVER what the kit costs, so you'll want to look at prices (just a note if you go this way, don't get a Trustfire charger, they are notorious for problems. My husband doesn't even use his anymore because of it, and uses my 4 bay Nitecore Intellicharger instead).