kanger pro tank 2 vs. i clear 30

jsr27

hey everyone. my local vapor store told me that the kanger pro tank 2 is better than the I clear 30. is this true? whats the benefits of a bottom feeder? can the pro tank 2 heads be rebuilt? any help is appreciated!

Better flavor, and much much less dry/burnt hits. I haven't touched any of my iClear30's since I purchased the KPT2. Wish I would have never wasted my money on them. I could have gotten 2 more KPT2'S for the price of the 3 iClears and 10 replacement heads.

With the bottom coil/wick assembly, you don't have to worry about topping off NEARLY as often, since the juice literally sits on top of the coil and wick - you don't have to worry about the wick getting dry. I prefer the taste of the KPT 2, as well, since it is glass. Finally, since it's a glass tank, you can vape hot cinnamon flavors like Inferno or Red Hot out of them, or citrus flavors, without worrying about damaging your tank.

There are no top coil glass tanks, only bottom coils.

hey everyone. my local vapor store told me that the kanger pro tank 2 is better than the I clear 30. is this true? whats the benefits of a bottom feeder? can the pro tank 2 heads be rebuilt? any help is appreciated!

Everyone has their favorites and very much like juice, it's what you prefer. There really isn't a one size fits all, it's what you prefer. That said, many people prefer the bottom coils because of the reasons the posters above listed. I have both and prefer the bottom coil in the KPT2 to the iClear 30. The wicks and top coil just doesn't do it for me.

Yes, you can rebuild the coils that fit the Pro Tank, Pro Tank 2, Davide, Davide mini -- they all use the same coil, which is another advantage. The iClear 30 has to have the specific coil for it that doesn't fit anything else. The others that I named can all be used with the same coil. The iClear 30 has a plastic tank so you have to be careful of what kinds of juices you use or you run the risk of it cracking. The other four all use Pyrex glass so you can put any flavor juice and it'll be okay. The downside of glass is that it will break if dropped or hit so you'll need to be more careful with these. The choice is yours. :)

For some reason the B&Ms in my area push the IClear over everything else. After using the Davide mini, and I also have one KPT2 but barely use it, I see no need to try anything else. The Davide Mini is perfect to me, and its not really all that "mini" holding only .5ml less than the KPT2 and the draw is perfecto for me!

For some reason the B&Ms in my area push the IClear over everything else. After using the Davide mini, and I also have one KPT2 but barely use it, I see no need to try anything else. The Davide Mini is perfect to me, and its not really all that "mini" holding only .5ml less than the KPT2 and the draw is perfecto for me!

KPT mini is tiny. Good for a taster, but vapes juice fast

Larger margin on iclears

Um...I was working a 14 hour day? :lol:

Those are illegal or haven't you been notified yet? lol Edited by Aquatroy

There are no top coil glass tanks, only bottom coils.

Actually, and I was pretty excited about this...there is the v-fate nova (glass vivi). I don't own one "yet" but it's high on the list....first was my MVP 2 :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Aqua, I just have to say - I LOVE your new profile pic. What kind of doggie is that? My profile pic is my deceased doggie - I think 3 or 4 years now, but I currently have a very large (90 pounds) American Bulldog mix. Since American Bulldogs are only supposed to be smaller - both in weight and overall size - we're sure the "mix" is something bigger. The vet said his weight is only about a pound or two off, so it's not a matter of him being overweight - he's oversized for an American Bulldog, too.

My profile pic gets changed when I change Facebook ....Usually for their Birthdays!

Thats our third child, Crockett the Rocket...he's a Rat Terrier, but a big one! He was owned by our neighbor Pete, who was in the Army Reserves, and got called up to Afganistan, when Crock was just a pup, and asked us to keep him until his return, as Crock was already freinds with our bunch, Max and Mattie the Toy Fox Terriers ( siblings now 14!) and Rockoman a medium sized Jack-Rat Terrier cross, the same age as Crocky (now 9) Yes four terriers...don't ever try this at home, you wont ever be in charge again!!

Pete gave his life in Afganistan, his parents came to empty and sell his house, and we offered to keep Crockett, they didn't even know he had a dog, and they were so low, it seemed to take another burden off their shoulders. It's been several years now, but we still take Crockett by himself ( doesn't happen often unless it's to the Dr.) downtown to watch the parade on Veterans Day..

My profile pic gets changed when I change Facebook ....Usually for their Birthdays!

Thats our third child, Crockett the Rocket...he's a Rat Terrier, but a big one! He was owned by our neighbor Pete, who was in the Army Reserves, and got called up to Afganistan, when Crock was just a pup, and asked us to keep him until his return, as Crock was already freinds with our bunch, Max and Mattie the Toy Fox Terriers ( siblings now 14!) and Rockoman a medium sized Jack-Rat Terrier cross, the same age as Crocky (now 9) Yes four terriers...don't ever try this at home, you wont ever be in charge again!!

Pete gave his life in Afganistan, his parents came to empty and sell his house, and we offered to keep Crockett, they didn't even know he had a dog, and they were so low, it seemed to take another burden off their shoulders. It's been several years now, but we still take Crockett by himself ( doesn't happen often unless it's to the Dr.) downtown to watch the parade on Veterans Day..

You're a good man, Troy. Crockett is very lucky that he now has a forever home with you and your family. Pete made a good choice when he chose you. :)