Cinnamon flavors

Grant951

Calling bcarter a "used car salesman" was indeed condescending.

I actually mis-read his post about being running an auto dealership. I should have simply used the term car salesman or something similar. I do apologize for that mistake. Nevertheless, any offense taken is only the result of a stigma placed on actual used car salesmen, justified or not.

Nevertheless, it was not my intention to insult anyone. I simply wanted to point out facts so that newbies are not mis-informed. Let's face it, the future of the electronic cig industry is largely dependent upon public perception. Misinformation doesn't aide.

While technically your comment is correct, I see no need to take unnecessary chances like jumping off a bridge to test fate simply because life is filled with other risk.. With all due respect, that is just asinine.

I would be willing to bet you take unnecessary chances every day.

Clearly you are now dropping in to being contentious just for the sake of being argumentative.

That's just a polite way of saying you're not completely making sense

I would be willing to bet you take unnecessary chances every day.

Clearly you are now dropping in to being contentious just for the sake of being argumentative.

That's just a polite way of saying you're not completely making sense

I no longer care to read his-her posts, so I have him-her on ignore list now. All I know, to be polite, is this person seems to think they know everything and does not mind letting everyone else know it. Like i said, good luck in that business model. If they only knew the conversations had privately about their posts........... I see a Mall Kiosk in the future....

Agreed, my buddy is a CAR DEALER! How dare you belittle him with such a derogatory title!!

Where was I this morning! Geez!

Its not that, I am proud of what I do for a living. That's why I have successfully done it almost 20 years lol. Its no secret there is no love lost between me and the B&Ms I have had experiences with and the tone and demeanor in this thread is EXACTLY why. It couldn't be more identical. Think about it, here is a B&M owner-worker whatever agreeing with the FDA that certain flavors should be banned. Of course we all should know by now if you open that door, the end result will be nothing but tobacco flavors, over-regulation and excessive taxation, and these so called experts from the B&Ms are so zealous to stamp out the online sources they do not even realize the dangers of inviting such regulations. The 18 and older only should absolutely be a law, but banning online sales and or flavors is the epitome of ridiculousness.

The belittling is in the tone of the posts in this thread and others and I could not hold my lip any more. This thread has done one thing, based on the PMs I have received, and that is ensure someone with that kind of "know it all" attitude and condescending tone will not get much business around here, not with so many longstanding reputable sources to buy liquids and hardware from.

Honestly, i have experienced this at a local B&M too. Not all by any means ( we have 5 in the area now) but I have run in to a couple that turn up their nose when you pull out your ego battery while they are sucking on a $200 mod behind the counter. Very off putting and very unprofessional. For the most part they are helpful and willing in general. But there are a couple bad apples...

The other thing I have seen is just poor service in general. One place we walked in to made you feel like you were interupting them from the big screen TV.

Im sorry, clearly a case of being in business and knowing nothing about the retail industry at all.

Honestly, i have experienced this at a local B&M too. Not all by any means ( we have 5 in the area now) but I have run in to a couple that turn up their nose when you pull out your ego battery while they are sucking on a $200 mod behind the counter. Very off putting and very unprofessional. For the most part they are helpful and willing in general. But there are a couple bad apples...

The other thing I have seen is just poor service in general. One place we walked in to made you feel like you were interupting them from the big screen TV.

Im sorry, clearly a case of being in business and knowing nothing about the retail industry at all.

Not to mention pricing themselves out of the market with knockoffs and spreading misinformation, to coin a phrase. I mean I asked the guy that runs the newest one what PG-VG ratios his liquids are and he said he would have to get back to me on that after he asked his supplier. HE DIDNT KNOW and expects people to buy from him. All he knew was they are AEMSA certified (lol) He also has 900mah Twists that have no logos at all for $49.95 and had Vamo V3 at $89. Sharp fella.

I actually mis-read his post about being running an auto dealership. I should have simply used the term car salesman or something similar. I do apologize for that mistake. Nevertheless, any offense taken is only the result of a stigma placed on actual used car salesmen, justified or not.

Nevertheless, it was not my intention to insult anyone. I simply wanted to point out facts so that newbies are not mis-informed. Let's face it, the future of the electronic cig industry is largely dependent upon public perception. Misinformation doesn't aide.

My perception of you is that you're... well, kind of condescending and a know-it-all. If the staff in my local shop acted the way you come across via text on the board, they'd be fired.

In fact, the management at my local shop has fired staff that acted the way you come across in your posts in this thread.

Now, I realize that I'm new around these boards, but you've lost my business based on a few forum posts. I happen to know some facts, but I come here for education about facts I don't know, information about things I don't know, and suppliers because I cannot drive for medical reasons.

Did you know that stopping online sales hurts people who are well past legal age who cannot drive and who may not be able to physically get to a local shop?

Little things like that should be of concern to you as a supplier in the age of internet commerce.

Text doesn't necessarily convey things properly, but dude, I find it hard to believe than anyone can post so many consecutive message that convey them in such a negative light unless the impression is indeed accurate.

My perception of you is that you're... well, kind of condescending and a know-it-all. If the staff in my local shop acted the way you come across via text on the board, they'd be fired.

In fact, the management at my local shop has fired staff that acted the way you come across in your posts in this thread.

Now, I realize that I'm new around these boards, but you've lost my business based on a few forum posts. I happen to know some facts, but I come here for education about facts I don't know, information about things I don't know, and suppliers because I cannot drive for medical reasons.

Did you know that stopping online sales hurts people who are well past legal age who cannot drive and who may not be able to physically get to a local shop?

Little things like that should be of concern to you as a supplier in the age of internet commerce.

Text doesn't necessarily convey things properly, but dude, I find it hard to believe than anyone can post so many consecutive message that convey them in such a negative light unless the impression is indeed accurate.

Ex

Actly

Yikes! Not quite that bad in our area. But still pay a premium

$35 ego twist 1000mah

$7 T2

$20+ pro tank

$2 coils

Oh one of them told me they "quit making the T2" so he couldnt get them. Also said Davide is not really glass, and my wife proved that wrong last night lol.

First, you are correct that tone is nearly impossible to read over text. I never meant to sound condescending to anyone about anything. I was merely replying to what I perceive to be a bash against B&M stores by stereotyping all stores with those the poster had previously dealt with.

It seems something I said has been mis-read, mis-quoted or something. NOWHERE have I ever posted that I support the ban of online sales or the ban of fruit flavors. I simply pointed out that such has been the topic of discussions between the FDA and the big e-cig companies. These big e-cig companies have been bashed on this forum time and time again for their efforts to work with the FDA. I'm sorry but I just don't get the bashing. I mean, look at it this way. The FDA IS coming. That is inevitable. So, why not get ahead of the game by working with them to help form their guidelines? I believe that by doing so we can ultimately lessen their intrusion.

In any event, we're done with this thread as our only goal to begin with was to educate people but, it seems that when you provide accurate, fact based information as opposed to opinions and guesses you are considered a "know it all". Personally, when I buy a product, especially something I will inhale, I would want to deal with someone who had some actual knowledge as opposed to someone's opinion. Opinions are often valuable in the right circumstance. But, not when dealing with health. All this, however, is JMO

PS @Berani.. I would invite you to watch the video I posted a link to in this thread. Afterwards, tell me which blending method you would prefer to put in your blood stream.. That's all it's all about.. A safer more healthy choice with some form of regulation to help prevent the crazies in this world from selling lethal products... :-)

ah so you stock nicvape is that it? nice plug for the company there e-clouds....

btw i have no issue with a company that runs and distributes the flavors like that. None at all. The downfall.... you will always have batched juice. I want fresh juice. I dont want it sitting around for weeks before i buy it, which is why i refuse to buy from a B&M that doesnt mix to order, or an online company. So, personally, IDGAF if the guy is sitting at a counter/table/window sill and mixing my juice or if he is in a huge 5000 sqft. clean room. Either way, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THE PEOPLE MAKING THE JUICE ARE DOING ANYTHING BUT TRYING TO BE AS SANITARY AS POSSIBLE. i know green man e-juice mixes his stuff to order... and i love his liquid... and i will continue to buy it, so if its your personal preference that the company be a CERTIFIED AEMSA company then by all means what ever floats your boat, you clock tock, or whatever analogy you prefer. BUT it certainly doesnt make it FACT that you have to have a clean room to be sanitary nor to provide good juice.

ah so you stock nicvape is that it? nice plug for the company there e-clouds....

btw i have no issue with a company that runs and distributes the flavors like that. None at all. The downfall.... you will always have batched juice. I want fresh juice. I dont want it sitting around for weeks before i buy it, which is why i refuse to buy from a B&M that doesnt mix to order, or an online company. So, personally, IDGAF if the guy is sitting at a counter/table/window sill and mixing my juice or if he is in a huge 5000 sqft. clean room. Either way, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THE PEOPLE MAKING THE JUICE ARE DOING ANYTHING BUT TRYING TO BE AS SANITARY AS POSSIBLE. i know green man e-juice mixes his stuff to order... and i love his liquid... and i will continue to buy it, so if its your personal preference that the company be a CERTIFIED AEMSA company then by all means what ever floats your boat, you clock tock, or whatever analogy you prefer. BUT it certainly doesnt make it FACT that you have to have a clean room to be sanitary nor to provide good juice.

I am pretty sure Fuzion mixes in batches, not sure, but I love their liquids so much I don't care. I do know the NicQuid the local store in my city I was referring to, the one that "had to get back with me" on PG-VG percentages, is batch mixed and tasted like Dekang to me. I mean, to each their own. I am tired of the government, and especially suppliers and vendors, telling me what I should and shouldn't buy. After all, whether it be low grade PG-VG or pharmaceutical grade PG-VG it is all a lot better than smoking analogs; even if its mixed in ketchup bottled LMFAO

The most important thing to me is that it is USA made and thats where my profits I pay are going, and that it tastes good.

Edited by bcartervol98

ECloudVapes said:

" It it seems that when you provide accurate, fact based information as opposed to opinions and guesses you are considered a "know it all".

Here is the problem. You consider your opinion as fact. This is highly pretentious and very off putting to others. Just because others have differing opinions doesn't make them wrong.

Edited by jeffb

ghk-guldens-mustard-condiments-mdn.jpgjust thought i would say this crap wont vape out of my trident but seriously everyone brought good comments but i'm a clean freak about my food or anything i ingest and that video is really comforting and to know some companies are going to great lengths to provide such quality products and i think thats something we can all agree on

What forum admins cant have fun also? We dont cater to suppliers here. I will stick up for our members any day over a supplier. Way to go. you successfully alienated a forum with over 20k members. I suggest you quit posting and go away before you do anymore damage to your company.

Edited by jeffb

also to say this on one note i don't see why people get so upset of something its just a forum and whether its opinon or facts i mean we all got off analogs to find something healthier and there is alot of companies that make really good liquid now i don't agree with having dirty utensils and that's what i was referring to earlier in one of my earlier post but the point is when the FDA comes down that may be the end of this at home mixing unless you can provide a clean room or a laboratory setting and honestly I've bought some liquid from the flea market and its been decent but i don't trust it and i was not going to buy a pack of analogs

What forum admins cant have fun also? We dont cater to suppliers here. I will stick up for our members any day over a supplier. Way to go. you successfully alienated a forum with over 100k members. I suggest you quit posting and go away before you do anymore damage to your company.

This is precisely the point I was trying to make when I got a tangent of condescending comments that were, and let's call it what it was, directed at me personally. I have never stated my opinion as fact, only saying what I believe to be true. A supplier should be more responsible and nature than that or they will not be a supplier long. We are all potential customers.....well.....we were.