What would you all recommend for tanks?

Good evening all,
Thanks to some great advice and help in the new member forum, I am ready to ask a bunch of questions regarding my vapor setup. I was given a off brand one. It is a 1100MaH non-variable passthrough battery with what we found were vivi nova 1.8 coils and a T7 tank. I am now looking at getting a couple of tanks and some more coils, just make sure I am stocked. I know I will need to get the vivi nova coils, is it safe to maybe go up a little on the OHM on these? Also what kind of tank would people here recommend? The one that came with the unit is metal encased with a viewable slot for level watching.

ok- I personally dont like my vivi novas after using my glass tanks . swear I can taste either the plastic or the wicks, either way , you dont get that with the bottom feeder tanks.I have a vivi mega bcc by any vape that is a plastic tank and the kanger pro tank 2 that one is glass and the daivde mini by any vape ,aso a glasstank . love them ! I mean I will use the vivi novas when I have to .I just prefer the bcc tanks thats all :)

sounds like you have the kanger or an evod tank.

personally I like variety....vivi nova mini tank, evod, kanger mt3, kanger protank mini (glass tank). Honestly, its about trying different ones and finding the ones that work best for you.

The protank mini, not so much for me....dropped it and broke the tank.

Aside from tanks, etc. I'd recommend the op get a variable voltage battery pv. An eGo twist or vision spinner are both pretty inexpensive. Obviously he can go more high end but just starting out may want to get some experience before committing the $$$ to an apv.

The variable voltage really lets one dial into the best vape depending on the resistance of whatever device coil you're firing.

Good afternoon all,
I apologise for the delay in answering. I have been looking at all the suggestions you have given me and I am confused as heck! :-) I found what looks exactly what looks like my current tank and it is a vivi nova http://www.theveteranvaper.com/productimage.php?product_id=142, but I am wondedring what other tanks can I put on this battery and what other ohm coils? Ideally I would like to have at least 3 tanks so I can swap flavors etc. I am also looking at juices and am waiting on my first order from mtbakervapor. From reading here looks like I will need to get 1-2 others to avoid "vaper-tongue" and keep my perserverance up to stay away from the "analogs" the kanger and evods look like they use different coils, is this correct? Will they fit/work on my battery? I will be looking down the road at a variable resistance, but want to work with what I have till I get more comfortable.

there is a difference between 510 threaded and a 510 battery. they may mean 510 battery. the ego is 510 threaded and all the above mentioned tanks work with ego and ego type batteries....they will work on yours.

yours is an ego type battery, 510 threaded. compatible with most all tanks and accessories. its the most popular type of threading.

Edited by kitsune

So I pulled the trigger on my first order. I ordered from Vape Hut:
Kanger T3-Tabac 3ml BCC (Bottom coil clearomizer) - black 1 of these
Kanger T3S BCC Clearomizer - black 2 of these
Kanger Replacement Coil for BCC clearomizers 2 of these
Kanger T3S BCC Replacement Coil (single) - 1.8 1of these
Kanger T3S BCC Replacement Coil (single) - 2.2 1 of these
and should see them in a couple days . Hope I got the right things, still all confusing to me!

I like my kangers. good to sample different strengths to find out what you like. can't remember if you have a variable voltage battery or not.....my kangers seem to like the lower voltage. as I increase the voltage, get a bit of burning flavor.

new toys are so much fun. yes....those will work with your battery.

Kitsune,

Mine is not a variable voltage. I am looking hard at the vision spinners for if I upgrade! :-D Now need to find couple of juices I will like. I just received my chocolate tobaccot from mtbakervapor. Going to be looking for a good coffee and maybe either a whiskey or cognac/brandy flavor (the fruit ones I have tried I have disliked all of them)

Kitsune,

Mine is not a variable voltage. I am looking hard at the vision spinners for if I upgrade! :-D Now need to find couple of juices I will like. I just received my chocolate tobaccot from mtbakervapor. Going to be looking for a good coffee and maybe either a whiskey or cognac/brandy flavor (the fruit ones I have tried I have disliked all of them)

I'm using the T3S and a Vision Spinner and they work great together! VV is definitely the way to go. :yes