Your Vape Storage/Holders

3Rutez

How do you store your vape supplies, and what do you use to store them in?

I have seen many different storage options, from tackle boxes to shoe boxes that vapers utilize for their juices and hardware. I have also seen some homemade holders for batteries, mods, and units.

I utilized a small 2x4, and drilled 3/4" holes, and within those holes, drilled 1/4" holes so my tanks' 510 ends can fit snug. I stained and sealed it with a nice dark walnut finish. It makes it much easier for me to now switch out my tanks with different flavors without fumbling around.

finishedholder_zps7d1647bd.jpg

I don't have a storage container for my juices yet. I just have them sitting up on a shelf, but would like to have a nice dark place to store them.

Anyone else use a holder, or utilize some sort of container for their goodies?

Nice collection sub. You have room for plenty more. ;)

I love the mahogany Rixter. Hmmmm.. I'm getting inspired to make another holder with more slots, out of better, more higher quality wood. :D

Love that mahogany! beautiful wood.

Mine is made out of maple but it's still in temporary stages. Will do final staining and finishing this weekend. then it will need a day or two to dry.

I am sure i will find a good piece of wood that sings to me one of these days and make one really nice :)