the AnyVape Mini Davide

Bebop

Wouldn't you know it. Coil that came with it DOA. But they did supply 2 extras and the first one is ok.

First impression - I don't know if it's mass hypnosis or not but this baby tastes good! Is it the glass? The bottom coil? Not sure but, wow. Another notch up in the flavor dept. Actually, pretty darn close to a good 510 dripping atomizer if you ask me. The pull is slightly on the airy side but not bad and nothing a finger over one of the three air holes won't take care of. Very nice!

Now for the hard part. Do I have this right? You have to balance the glass on the base while you fill it (and the gap is small). A little tricky to say the least. This is gonna be a little learning curve. The first time i got a little juice on my fingers which made the whole balancing act even tougher. This takes some dexterity, not as friendly as the T2.

But the reward is to be experienced. I'm liking this. The drip tip is nice and snug and a swap of a couple tips showed good fit all around.

Solid performer so far with a little bit more trouble than the T2 but superior taste. A winner

Now All we need is the glass to replace the broken glass with ;lol

still havent found it yet :(

And yes filling is a pain .I have gotten a lot all over the place ! I go right to the neddle nose bottle I dont even try to free hand it anymore .But I do love it !

The draw tightens a bit once used, are you taking the top off of it to fill it? Should be filled from the bottom, the base separates and there are 3 small holes toward the outer edge that you fill it through with a syringe or needle top bottle. They are a bit different to fill but are a great glassomizer.

Edited by wizard46304

The draw tightens a bit once used, are you taking the top off of it to fill it? Should be filled from the bottom, the base separates and there are 3 small holes toward the outer edge that you fill it through with a syringe or needle top bottle. They are a bit different to fill but are a great glassomizer.

What? Did you think I would read the directions? Lol

Duh! Thanks, that's ....much easier although still tricky.

See folks, learn something new everyday.

Now for the hard part. Do I have this right? You have to balance the glass on the base while you fill it (and the gap is small). A little tricky to say the least. This is gonna be a little learning curve. The first time i got a little juice on my fingers which made the whole balancing act even tougher. This takes some dexterity, not as friendly as the T2.

Geez, what a noob!

I used needle tips and syringes at first but now I plug the hole through the mouthpiece with a qtip and fill a ton faster than with the needle tips and syringes and only lose what little bit that soaks up in the QTip. I remove just enough of the cotton so it slides through the driptip. It also cleans the shaft the coil sits in of all the condensation that can collect and run down into the coil.

I don't have a mini, myself, I have a full size. Sometimes the draw for me is too airy, but sometimes it works for me. Sometimes it goes airy when the coil is about to go, at least mine, although right now, the coil seems to be fine, so maybe it's just me. To fill it, just hold on to it, rather than trying to balance it. But I would recommend the needle nose. The holes on the full sized ones are okay, but I've never seen the holes on the mini.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines