COFFEE pleaseeee!

Ok - this is becoming an obsession -

I have tried an other coffee flavor and its yuck! And I bought one yesterday and while its good, it isnt coffee tasting its more like a maple doughnut.

can everyone who likes coffee please post your favorite coffee flavor and describe the taste .

I have cup of joe by flavors coffee shop flavors .

Its sweet (very ) and tastes like really sweet coffee on the inhale and very much ,like a maple doughnut on the exhale .that is the only one a have liked so far .

I drink a large grande house blend with 3 tablespoons of sugar and 8 half and half table spoons from starbucks every day -

what would be great would be if there was one that tasted like a mocha frappuccino that would awsome !

You can't hold me to any of these. I like 'em.

Sweet- vapes "Starbuckets"

Vapedudes - "Mocha Java " and "Mocha Java Drizzle" (if you like caramel drizzle)

My absolute favorite was Lush Vapor "cappuccino" but they stopped making it, i dont know why. I've been protesting ever since

Coffee flavors must not be popular. They are hard to find! This is not good because coffee is my all day vape

My friend just got one called "Night shift" from velvet cloud but it sounds more like the one you have rather than black coffee =p I haven't tried it because, well, I'm not thrilled at the idea of coffee flavors =p

Halo, "Cafe Mocha", hit me wrong or should I say hit wrong for me.

Vape Dudes, "Coffee", is one of my favorites and will be buying another 50ml next order!

Mellow, sweet hit but low on TH at 16mg 50/50 mix.

Vape Dudes, "Mocha Java Drizzle", is growing on me. Not sure if steeping is helping or my bias created from that Halo is slowly dissipating.

Vapor Trail makes something called 5OH Joe. Got a bottle sitting here. I'm not a coffee flavor kind of guy, but it's not bad. Little sweet, a little bite.

lol yeah my husband doesnt like coffee favored coffee even !

And another new one:

Victory Liquid - "Oh Latte"

This one is sweet and creamy with mild coffee flavor. Pg/Vg content is not marked but it appears to be min 50/50 as it is pretty viscous. Clearo does fine with it though.

You'll have to search on line for it because I buy it locally so I'm not sure where to get it on the net.

EDIT: ok. The only Victory liquid I can find is a UK company bit the packaging is different so I'm not confident it's the same stuff. I'll do further research later

Edited by Bebop12

So i tried the vape dudes mocha java and drizzle and maybe i shouldn't have gotten extra flavor is what i'm thinking because all i can taste is fake chocolate taste which to me is unpleasant. I am going to let it steep for another month or two and give it another try but as of now it looks like one that will be shipped off to relatives lol.

side note: their apple pie (flavor of the month last month) is yummy. has a cinnamon hint to it along with apple.

I still find my self going back to the caramel cappuccino i get from my local B&M for coffee. sadly they don't do online shipping so no point in me giving out their site.

as a coffee lover though i'll stay on the "lookout" for the perfect (to me ) coffee vape! you have my word on it :)

One trick I learned was I ordered a 30ml bottle of "flavorless" liquid. I use it to tone down some over flavored juices. I use it sparingly but it has rescued some juices nicely that I ordered double flavor. Use a small amount because it can quickly diminish a flavor but it works well.

Chocolate is a tricky flavor IMO. It's really bad when it's over done. When its just barely perceptible it's best.

Edited by Bebop12

One trick I learned was I ordered a 30ml bottle of "flavorless" liquid. I use it to tone down some over flavored juices. I use it sparingly but it has rescued some juices nicely that I ordered double flavor. Use a small amount because it can quickly diminish a flavor but it works well.

Chocolate is a tricky flavor IMO. It's really bad when it's over done. When its just barely perceptible it's best.

yup ! chocolate tastes like old tootsie rolls :( I dont even like new tootsie rolls !

Also , I use vegetable glycerine to dilute things because sometimes its too strong .

• 3 weeks later...

So i tried the vape dudes mocha java and drizzle and maybe i shouldn't have gotten extra flavor is what i'm thinking because all i can taste is fake chocolate taste which to me is unpleasant.

That is something I have never really been able to understand. If you have to ask for "extra flavor" the liquid isn't worth having. It's a bad recipe or just a plain ole bad mix in my opinion. Lack of consistency in liquids is a huge problem with many vendors...

I am going to let it steep for another month or two and give it another try.

I hope it helps but, steeping usually only makes the flavors more intense. If you're tasting too much chocolate now it will only get worse over time. Of course, however, the amount of steeping that occurs is greatly affected by the ratio..... :yes

It's been a long time since I searched for coffee. Early on I tried coffee from a lot of different vendors and to me, all the plain coffee flavors tasted more like burned coffee grounds. LOL! I do like the Dekang coffee, but most people don't like it.

The two best ones I found were from LiquidXpress. Now, I have to caveat that it's been a very LONG time since I've used these, but I really liked them.

Mr. Bean

Caramel Macciato

Mr. Bean tasted like chewing on a fresh coffee bean. The Macciato is a little sweet, but yummy. I would often mix the Mr. Bean and Macciato to cut the sweetness. They were really good.

I bought the Carmel macchiato at 4mg of nic and wow it's full of flavor. To me it taste just like it without the sugar. It's good but if you would like it sweeter I'm guessing to mix with regular Carmel flavor.

You can definitely taste the coffee and maybe if you go higher on the nic it might taste better. I bought the juice from DFW vapor by the way.

• 1 month later...

I got a bottle of "Dark Roast" from Highbrow. A really nice basic no frills coffee flavor and it's not very sweet which I like.

As it turns out, it makes a great mix with some other overly sweet coffees that I have. I have a cappuccino and a caramel macchiato from another vendor that are way too sweet for my tastes and mixing them with the Dark Roast totally rescues them.

• 6 months later...

Ok coffee lovers. Time to resurrect the search and update your favorite coffee flavors. Im in the mood for a new coffee

Whatcha got? Or if last years is still workin for ya, let it be known!