Vape night

OK here is an announcement. Tapout said he will receive his Uni Blood today so here is what we will do. For those of us that cant be on the forum to use the chat from a computer we will post a thread and we can update that as much as we want and give feedback on it. If your going to be on we are starting the actual reviewing process at 7pm EST so that means 4PM PST. :) If your actually on hop into chat so we can make a real time comparison. This has been long awaited in my book. :) hopefully everyone is just as excited about it :)

Ok. IMedic's driving the bus so let him start the thread.

(Are we doing this thread in e liquid reviews? Liquid general discussion? Or the lounge?)

Edit: oh, and give a heads up on the Thread title. It just would be nice if its all in one thread and we don't have to bounce around too much.

Then simultaneously there will be a live chat, correct?

See you back at 7pm EST

Edited by Bebop12

i figured we could post it in the E-liquid discussion since thats really what it will be. A discussion of E-liquid. :)

the thread title will be: Unicorn Blood, are you ready for the magic?

and yes there will be a chat simultaneously as well for those of us who will be hanging out on the computer around then. :)

Okay, since I REALLY don't know how our finances are going to be month to month since the increased gas usage, etc., I'm gonna have to hold off and see if I can participate next semester. Or even next summer, depending on the money issues.