Organization

As I amass more crap, bottles for this, coils in this ohm or that ohm for this tank or that tank, tanks, liquids, etc... I am thinking more and more about how to store everything in a user friendly space saving container. This one has caught my eye:

http://www.amazon.com/Akro-Mils-20-Inch-16-Inch-Hardware-Cabinet/dp/B003P2UOCO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376506845&sr=8-2&keywords=PARTS+ORGANIZER

What do you think? Any suggestions? I mean, the bottles and stuff would be laying on their side all the time but they do in my case anyway, and are sealed, so I cannot see a problem with that. I just need to measure and make sure 100ml bottles are not too long to fit in the drawers.

I really like that cabinet but it may not be exactly what you need. Keep looking and I'm sure you will find the perfect storage container. I will help you as I know all our fellow members will and then we will ALL probably get one. :thumbup:

I think this may be better purchased "in person" so I can make sure everything will fit properly. Ideally I would like to have a couple big drawers in the bottom that 12-15 100ml bottles will stand upright in with about 18 smaller drawers in the top for all my tanks, coils, extra bottles, syringes, needle tip bottles, etc...

Could see if Mark could set you up with something like this?

https://www.ecigarettestorage.com/shop/the-vapestation/

That is nice but a lot nicer than what I am looking for lol. I just want something to get everything into one centralized location. I have been using a tackle box for tanks, coils, and drip tips and a shoebox for liquids but I want to have everything together.

that shelf would probably do just fine... why couldnt you just put the 100ml bottles on top of it? especially if you're gonna wall mount the SOB!

I hadnt intended on wall mounting it but rather setting on the back of a desk.

I use an old large cigar humidor, I like the second one seems more portable if you must,

I dont think I would choose a setup where my bottles had to lay sideways, just saying..

Yea my tanks lay sideways all the time, but not my bottles. Those are the only thing I am concerned about keeping upright and with 100ml bottles mostly that calls for a pretty good height.

I'm thinking something more like this. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8BXpT2kxxY

Everything i do is custom so I guarantee that things will fit. :)

I really dig your stuff, but I just do not have a need for that much storage and am cheap lol. I have 0 mods, just the 4 Vision Spinners that stay in my carry case all the time. I just want to be able to keep all my tanks, coils, liquids, and accessories in one central location.