That moment

You know, the one where you are going through all the emails clicking on tracking numbers to see if maybe, just maybe, your stuff gets here a day before the estimated delivery date?

That's me and my cinnamon flavors, drip tips, syringes, charger, and the wife's bling bling stuff orders right now.

Surely I am not the only one lol

Edited by bcartervol98

This switch to glass with the new Davides has me wanting some cinnamon so bad I can taste it. I never let myself run out of anything but I can't believe I waited this long to try cinnamon, one of my favorite things.

I will have VapeDudes Red Hots and Fire and Ice. The only three flavors I vape all day cane from there, I expect to really like at least one of these flavors.

youre gonna love cinnamon!!! its one of my favorites even though im sensitive to it . and I ALWAYS set up email alerts and check my phone constantly .

I have probably at this point sent 1000ml+ to other members of the forum. Good flavors that just weren't my taste.

yeah ,I got a sample of triple nickle from naked vapor .Its NOT for me. thank god I just dripped a few drop into the atty -thats all it took for me. but someone will want it right? its tobacco-y and something else idk what .

Christie you could put it in the PIF thread or the classifieds. I know I would take it off your hands if your wanting to sell it. :)

sell it?? it was a free sample you can have it ! pm me your addy

Tracking the normal packages is so hit & miss. Very rarely do they actually update the tracking. I don't even check half the time anymore.

But, with that said, once you buy something from Greece, say a Roller from Atmizoo or a Poldiac from MMVapors, let's say, the DHL tracking is so much fun it's ridiculous. I feel like a kid tracking Santa's Sleigh at Christmas time. I only buy DHL shipped stuff now. lol.

I have had 0 issues with USPS tracking. It always updates when there is a scan, just like UPS or FedEx. Like right now, I know that my Red Hots liquid and my Fire and Ice liquid have been processed through the sorting facility in my city and will be in my mailbox tomorrow, and the Sweet-Vapes order has left Wisconsin and estimated date of delivery is day after tomorrow. Out of at least 40-50 orders at this point I have yet to have one arrive past the "estimated delivery date" and have yet to have one not update as I would expect it to.