Mod holder?

IMEDICx90

Why is it that so many women harp on their men for spending a little money on toys when they're guilty of spending much more on shoes and other useless bling? I don't get it. Yes, yes, here. I'll save you the trouble of taking away my woman card. :-p

Wait

They can take our girl cards away?!

*looks at her 3 pairs of shoes and Hans me down coach bag from 1996*

Craaaaaap.

My wife was bitching today about how I spent 2500 in the last 2 days lol but im taking her on vac next month just for the hell of it and she don't complain about that lol sry that was my rant for the day

Edited by tapout

No apparently I was like 10 seconds too late. They sold out and I didn't realize it so I'm still waiting. Hmm. Idk if its just the igo or what. You gonna sell it? Maybe a trade? Got a thread of stuff fs/ft in the classifieds if you wanna check it out. :)

No apparently I was like 10 seconds too late. They sold out and I didn't realize it so I'm still waiting. Hmm. Idk if its just the igo or what. You gonna sell it? Maybe a trade? Got a thread of stuff fs/ft in the classifieds if you wanna check it out. :)

Na I might take it in to see if they have different contacts or a longer top hat