Anyone tried zemocigs?

Looks like another V2, Blu, Topaz, or whatever private label it is called. They are about all the same and it would be my advice to invest in a good ego starter kit. The best deal I know of is the EGO 1000mah kit at VapeDudes.com that has 2 batteries roughly 4 times the life of those, 2 clearomizers, all charging accessories, and 3 10ml bottles of liquid of your choice.

I guarantee you if you plan to do this, you will be sorry if you buy a kit like this. Just my two cents.

Those stick batts may last 1.5 hours before you need to recharge. I assume your friends are recommending it because they are friends with the owner. How much did you smoke before? Im vaping pretty much all day and I would need quite a few batts to get me through the day. The best advice is up above regarding getting the eGo kit.

It's just light years behind what is even considered the most basic devices most people use. I learned the hard way and paid more for a kit like that than two good ones. Just trying to give polite friendly advice. Everyone takes their own journey. I thought those stick batteries that look like a cigarette were awesome until I realized they last about 3-4 hours without charging for 2-3 hours, they drip in your mouth, and tasted bad. its the absolute minimum quality you can get and at best gets you some nicotine to not withdraw. Once you try the real stuff you will look back and understand what he meant.

Good starter kit info here

I guess I may be a light Vaper lol. I am about 2ml a day and my 1300mah spinners last me about a day and a half between charges and I have 4 of them for roughly the probable cost of the above kit lol. Usually vaping at 3.8-4v.

Why do you think it's garbage? I have a few friends how have purchased it and recommended it. They know the owners and seem to like it a lot.

The owner and your friends may think these are good because they do not know about the kinds of equipment Bcarter is recommending. Nearly all of us on this forum use eGo or Vision Spinner batteries or mods. Nearly half of those who switched to these kinds of batteries started out with the kind you linked to and it's unanimous that they can't believe what a HUGE difference and improvement once they switch.

It sounds to me that you've already made up your mind to purchase these so go ahead and get them. At least you'll get off cigarettes. Then, when you're ready for something more (when these don't do it for you anymore), you can try some of what the members here would highly recommend. :)

Edited by Tameiki

If depends on 'WHY" youre vaping. if its to get off a pack of cigarettes a day-it isn't going to satisfy you . the cartridges are expensive ,its takes too long to charge,its takes way too little to drain the battery, and in essence it will set you up for failure.I used my blue for 7 days and was ready for something better . so , 30.00 for the starter kit, 15.00 for 5 cartridges And to satisfy a pack a day smoker youll need about 5 cartridges a day- and all that hoowie about lasting more than a pack per cartridge is laughable . SO then I moved to a "real " pv. I bought an evod starter kit ,that I probably paid too much for (60.00) but thats ok because I will not smoke a real cigarette again.I just look at it like

I myself spent the initial $30.00 plus 3 or 4 packs of cartridges @ $15.00 only to buy something better in the long run.

Had I found this fourm BEFORE I wouldnt have bought it -I would have passed go and collected $200.00 lol nobody wants you to have to go through that if you dont have to -

If you want to get it because you dont want to smoke in your new car and have every intention of staying an analog cigarette smoker -then it should be fine for that .

Waaay too expensive and they are uninformed or they are liars

No way a carto=2packs of cigs lol

Its the same kind of stuff sold at Mall Kiosks and flea markets tattooed with a different name. I spent enough to buy a Provari on crap like those before finding this forum and the real stuff. I was literally on the verge of saying "Eff It" and going back to analogs.

I honestly fell like finding this forum and info leading to me dropping the stinkies have played a major role in extending my life by years if not decades, and that's a direct quote from my cardiologist.

Everyone has their own path, but OP will be happier and have more money in her pocket if she takes the advice on here.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines