Cinnamon

Gonna try VapeDudes "Red Hots" at some point soon. Do you have a cinnamon flavor that you like? Not any Cinnabon or bakery flavor, just cinnamon kind of like "Red Hots" or that "Big Red Gum".

Our shop/online store (Better Vapes) makes Inferno that I like. Sort of like Atomic fireballs a bit, I think. But it DOES numb your taste buds.

They also have a cinnamon roll or cinnamon bun (yes, I know you said none of that) that on sample I really liked.

Ended up ordering Red Hots from VapeDudes, Fire and Ice from VapeDudes and Atomic Fire Ball from our resident Imedic!

I have a feeling these will round out my juice flavor selections for a long time!

I ordered mine Saturday, shipped Monday, scheduled delivery date is Thursday. Usually processing time is 1-2 days unless they are just slammed. Chris and one other guy mix everything to order. I only got 2 flavors this order so it went pretty quick.

Matt I may take you up on that, maybe a trade or something. I was looking so forward to these two flavors lol. I love red hots and cinnamon candy and I only use cinnamon toothpaste. Its one of my favorite flavors.

With these two it tasted like I had opened a jar of pure cinnamon and poured it into my mouth.

Matt I may take you up on that, maybe a trade or something. I was looking so forward to these two flavors lol. I love red hots and cinnamon candy and I only use cinnamon toothpaste. Its one of my favorite flavors.

With these two it tasted like I had opened a jar of pure cinnamon and poured it into my mouth.

Brian, okay, just a suggestion (but this is one we've had a good experience with) - head over to BetterVapes.com, try out their Inferno flavor. When we first got married, I used to gobble up those red hots and such (until I was about 4 months pregnant or so an my pregnancy heartburn kicked in, and for those of you that know what heartburn during pregnancy is supposed to foretell, yes, he was born with a lot of hair, which fell out in days - jet black hair, which never grew back as that color). My mother in law would buy me huge plastic containers of them (which have now been repurposed to hold doggie treats after many, many washings. To me, that's exactly what Inferno tastes like.

If you go for lung inhales, hold it in your mouth for a minute before you lung inhale it or you'll cough your butt off (watched someone doing that sampling it in the store). Since I only have the one glass tank for now, I'm not using it actively, I just take hits of hubby's when he's using it, but once I get more glass, I may start using it in small amounts - not enough to dull my tastebuds, but some at time for a little kick in the day, maybe when I get tired. That's just the one "red hot" type flavor that I've had experience with. The only thing about BetterVapes.com is, they don't have sample packs, AFAIK, except 2 set tobacco sample packs, but they have both inferno, and red hots, and you can get them in bottles as small as 6.5 ml if you aren't wanting to lay out a large cost on something you may not like. (The Chi-town vapers store that we ordered from, unless you get a sample pack, the only size bottle they sell is a 36 ml.) Then again, Chi-town vapers sells an atomic cinnamon, but to avoid that 36 ml bottle, you would have to get it in a sample pack, and come up with 2 other flavors you would like to try, or the wife would like to try. That's where I got my honey wood which sometimes I can't hardly put down, and I waited too long to reorder, so now I'm going to have quite a bit of time where I'm without while it steeps - it shipped today. They also have an Irish Creme that I ordered this time (I LOVE the Bailey's, but I can't drink alcohol, doesn't mix with some of my meds, and actually, now, drinking alcohol provokes an almost anxiety attack response in me, where it didn't used to) that I can't wait to try. I'm hoping that by the time the Irish Creme arrives and steeps, I'll be able to have my new stuff ordered and in, so I won't have to empty a clearomizer to try it. Thanks to the shipping insurance, when my post office lost the first package we ordered from them (they literally LOST it in the local post office building for four days), after I guess, the second or third day, when the postmaster at our local branch told us to call the vendor to see if they received it back, even though there was no tracking indicated it had traveled anywhere, been scanned anywhere other than "forwarded), they waited a day to see if we called them to say we got it, and then they send us another order, free of charge. So when the local post office finally FOUND the first order, that came on one day, and the second order came the day after, lol.

Im just gonna stick to the three flavors I absolutely love for now. Still have IMedics Atomic Fireball to try, but I know what I like at this point and am gonna just stick with it.

Heard that before...

But the fun is trying something different, but alas it's kinda like Vegas, but when you hit a good one......

YUM!

Heard that before...

But the fun is trying something different, but alas it's kinda like Vegas, but when you hit a good one......

YUM!

Yea I guess. I keep telling myself that when I press "Submit" on an order after swearing I wasn't going to do it again lol. I am trying now to think of it in terms of cigarette replacement. I didnt have 12 brands on hand, I always smoked the same brand. I keep trying liquids and trying liquids. I think the count is over 60 now lol. and I like 3 a lot, 2 more a little, and the rest not at all.

Got potentially great news though, a shop called "Vintage Vapors" that has been operating in Chattanooga about a hour and a half away is opening a shop within a half mile of the business I run. They plan to be open in late September maybe early October and mix their own as opposed to selling the import garbage the other shops sell. Quite popular on the local Facebook group. I will not be buying any more until I can walk in and taste what I am buying.

add a little vanilla -thats what I have to do .it mellows it down little .I have even mixed apple with it that was good too !

Vanilla in a vape is disgusting to me, and I have tried quite a few. I have already sold it to someone anyway. I am super picky. I counted last night 63 flavors, off the top of my head, that I have tried from VapeDudes, Sweet-Vapes, ECBlends, VaporLeaf, ELiquidmarket, MBV, and a couple local places and out of those 63 I have 3 I love, 2 I like enough to vape, and 58 that I have either given away or sold at a loss lol.

My wife and I have been on the same page on everything until now. We have 2 peppermints. I LOVE Candy Cane from Vapedudes and she is addicted to Peppermint from ECBlends (Now her #1 flavor). More Candy Cane for me LOL

I love, all from VapeDudes 70-30 24mg

Strawberry Fields

Spearmint

Candy Cane

I Like (from sweet-vapes) 80-20 24mg

Juicy Peach

Traditional Tobacco (I like it, but never seem to want it anymore. Have been using it to convert friends to vaping :-))

Other than those, the rest I couldn't stand at all, not all because they are bad, but I am finding just because I like to eat or drink something it doesn't necessarily mean I will like it to vape.

Vanilla in a vape is disgusting to me, and I have tried quite a few. I have already sold it to someone anyway. I am super picky. I counted last night 63 flavors, off the top of my head, that I have tried from VapeDudes, Sweet-Vapes, ECBlends, VaporLeaf, ELiquidmarket, MBV, and a couple local places and out of those 63 I have 3 I love, 2 I like enough to vape, and 58 that I have either given away or sold at a loss lol.

My wife and I have been on the same page on everything until now. We have 2 peppermints. I LOVE Candy Cane from Vapedudes and she is addicted to Peppermint from ECBlends (Now her #1 flavor). More Candy Cane for me LOL

I love, all from VapeDudes 70-30 24mg

Strawberry Fields

Spearmint

Candy Cane

I Like (from sweet-vapes) 80-20 24mg

Juicy Peach

Traditional Tobacco (I like it, but never seem to want it anymore. Have been using it to convert friends to vaping :-))

Other than those, the rest I couldn't stand at all, not all because they are bad, but I am finding just because I like to eat or drink something it doesn't necessarily mean I will like it to vape.

im picky too , Im going through finding my flavors now - My stand by is vanilla ,then a slew of fruits that when I get sick Of vanilla I mix with vanilla ..I too looove peppermint and juicy peach . I love the cinnamon but I have a mild allergy to it . But I vape it sometimes anyways .