KangerTech T3S

egoc

Okay, I should change my answer on the Davide drip tip thing. In the car, I was going to switch out my flavor juices, which I had in my eGo case, and for some reason I grabbed it by the tip and pulled up on it. Tip came out, but no leakage at the time, thank goodness. Think my mom, sick as she is, still would've been pissed if I'd spilled 618 juice all over the interior of her 3 week old car.

B, I figured as much, but since I've never actually taken the tip off ON PURPOSE, I wasn't sure. And my sister's such a nervous driver on the St. Louis Highways, it would have freaked the sh*t out of her and we would have wrecked. That would be great, wrecking my mom's brand new car on the way to visit my mom in the hospital with completely blocked femoral artery. (She's had 2 femoral bypasses in that leg before, and the vein mapping they did last night showed no more veins that they could harvest (because she's had bypasses on almost everything you can bypass), so our only hope is that they can remove the clot.

NOTE: As I finished the last sentence, my Dad called. They were able to clean out the bypass, get the clot out, she's out of surgery (so, two and half hours of surgery). She's doing good! So half my stress is over. But I am resetting my quit counter, since I smoked anyway.

Are you talking about the davide?

Yes, well the Mini Davide. I am going to try the KPT2 tonight when I get home for my Red Hots and Fire and Ice flavors that came in today, both cinnamons, but I cannot imagine it being any better than the Davide. I am hoping for "as good as" and I will be happy.

Good to hear your mother is recovering, I wish you luck getting back on the vaper wagon as well. I fell off a few months ago myself, it only helped me realize how much I hate analogs.

Like I said, I think the only reason I was able to tolerate it was because it's menthol,which my brain no longer registered as "ewww, icky menthol", but flavoring covering up a plain tobacco taste?

My Moms used to smoke Kool filter kings, and I would borrow from her. The smell still reminds me of her.....

The friend that started me smoking smoked usually marlboro, or camels, if they were on sale 2 for 1 (well, camel lights - they were about equivalent to marlboro reds), or even gpcs. We were 15, it's whatever we could get our hands on for the money we had (and yes, we had no problems buying it, even though legal age is 18). Since that was before I had a job (nearly 2 years, I think, maybe less), at some point I would swipe 2 cigarettes out of my dad's pack in the morning while he was getting dressed or in the bathroom or whatever, light one up when he left (one time he turned around and came back home when I was in the living room with one; I booked it back into my room, but the smoke was still in the air, so I was busted, but that didn't mean I stopped swiping them). Once, heck, I don't know if I was 17 or 18, but I was able to smoke in front of my parents, I remember I was out of cigarettes, and I talked mom into giving me a few of her smokes until I could get the gas station and buy more (since I had to borrow the car to do that). Mom gave me a pack and just said, "Hide the pack from your father, and don't tell him I gave you any, I get the Salem points off the pack!"

Up until I got a job at um, 17, my high school allowance was $10 a week. So, cigarettes, gas money, and date money (back when a carton of Marlboros was $20). I didn't smoke that much then. First thing I'd do when I got paid when I started working was get a carton of cigarettes and I'd be set ALMOST the next payday (at least, I believe we got paid on the first and 15th, or was it every two weeks? It's been 20 years, do I really NEED to remember?).

My sis smoked menthols because she would swipe from mom.

Of all of us, mom quit smoking first, because her cardiovascular health demanded it. Back in early 2000. Then followed my brother within a year. My by the time my brother started making comments about both me and my sister quitting, we were both diagnosed with, ironically, the same mental illness, and we said something back to him like, "We're crazy. Would you like to see us WITHOUT our nicotine?" Now, my sister and Dad are the only ones left smoking. Sis knows about the e-cig option, and says that's probably the way she's going to go pretty soon, but despite all the health problems, Dad's not willing to let go of the cancer stick. But considering the medical things that run in Dad's family, and he's lived past the age of 60 (and his brother, as well, they are setting records of their own), there are other familial illnesses that are lurking other than a heart attack at or before 60. (He's 68 and counting so far. His brother's getting ready to turn 70.)