KangerTech T3S

egoc

Okay so I was using my KangerTech T3S since I received my Vision Spinner and ego-c. I abandoned the refillable cartridges that came with my ego-c. Apparently, that was a major problem. Recently, I noticed the silver piece that is unscrewable. The part that is branded. Hope you guys know what I am talking about. Anyway, that piece now seems to be shifting to where I can now see through it. In other words when I screw on adapter or whatever it brings it up off ground. Hence air leaking and likely ejuice leaking. Any suggestions? I was about to purchase 5 more from The Vapor Room but now I am skeptical. Might go with Mini Viva Nova now. Who knows. Thoughts?

are you talking about the base being separating from the tank itself?

If you are you probably lost your o ring its clear on all mine like a tiny ribber band .better look for it .

Edited by Christie

You can buy the bases separate for about $2.50. I keep a few extra on hand but haven't lost one yet. I did have a couple with chewed up threads that wouldn't tighten sufficiently onto the battery.

Thanks. Yeah it would appear I lost the rubber band. Probably wasn't taking good care of it. Switching it too often. I will purchase a 5 pack and see how they go.

yeah - Thats how I know :)

I was cranking the threads with a dishtowel to make sure they were oh so clean -then oh so leaky!

I soak in alcohol when I clean and rinse with warn water and let them sit on a paper towel for a while to dry. Anything else I do with a Q-Tip.

Oh the knowledge we acquire lol . I have a habit of over zealously cleaning things ,we live and learn .I like your way! q tips are a god send!

I am unclear as to what your question is from your description. I use the T3S a lot and other than coils lasting a very short time for me it has performed pretty good.

bcarter, do the coils last shorter or longer, do you think, than the evods? Just wondering, because I currently have evods, was thinking of switching to the T3S for the tanks that I don't replace with Davides, but if the coils need replaced more often, then I might as well not. With my evods, I've only had to replace one coil since I got them, and I got most of them between Jul 27th and about a week before. And the one I had to replace, I think was a fluke, because it was on the second fill (and neither was a full fill). Okay, I did replace one other, but that was because while dry firing it to dry the wick out after rinsing it to switch flavors, I dry fired it too much, and burned the wick. Those were August 1 and 2nd. Granted, those two tanks I haven't been hitting as hard as one of my other Evods, but two of my evods I spend a lot of time per day on, and even more since we essentially ran out of the 618 custom blend, and have to wait for the new batch to steep for a few more days (I get an extra flavor shot in it).

bcarter, do the coils last shorter or longer, do you think, than the evods? Just wondering, because I currently have evods, was thinking of switching to the T3S for the tanks that I don't replace with Davides, but if the coils need replaced more often, then I might as well not. With my evods, I've only had to replace one coil since I got them, and I got most of them between Jul 27th and about a week before. And the one I had to replace, I think was a fluke, because it was on the second fill (and neither was a full fill). Okay, I did replace one other, but that was because while dry firing it to dry the wick out after rinsing it to switch flavors, I dry fired it too much, and burned the wick. Those were August 1 and 2nd. Granted, those two tanks I haven't been hitting as hard as one of my other Evods, but two of my evods I spend a lot of time per day on, and even more since we essentially ran out of the 618 custom blend, and have to wait for the new batch to steep for a few more days (I get an extra flavor shot in it).

I have never owned an Evod so I may not be the best to ask. It just seems to me it depends on the flavor. I have the same coil in my Spearmint tank that I installed when I first got the T3S's but have changed 8 or 9 in my Strawberry tank because they got gunked up. This is not the fault of the coil, that liquid does the same thing in the T2s and everything else I have used it in except the Davide so far but I am only 1 day in and only on my second tank. The main problem I had on the T3S that was coil related is the 1.8ohm coils that came in the units were almost all bad, they leaked like crazy. Once I changed to the 2.2ohm I have only had the issue of Strawberry Fields gunking them up and I dont wash and clean coils, I just change them. I have never had success cleaning a coil or wick and it being anything but worse when I was done with it lol.

From other people I have talked to the T3S is quite a step up from the Evod but I am not a good resource because I have never used an Evod. I think the capacity is more. When all I used were the T3S I would always have 3 filled in my case and would use them pretty evenly and I could go 3 days between fillups.

I like all the bottom coil tanks I have , my new favorite are the glass tanks . I bought a kanger pro 2 and a davide mini.

I also like my any vape vivi nova . Im not a big fan of the long wick top feeding type tanks . they are messy for me . I like to chnage flavors a lot . too big of a pain with those tank s.

What ohm coils are you running? Are you swabbing out the mouthpiece and the tube on each refill? With the clear mouthpiece on the T3S you can see the amount of condensation that builds up. I have found that to run down in the center pin and make it appear flooded. I probably wasted a lot of good coils before I started doing this at every change.

Remove the bottom and wipe it down and blow through the bottom of the base to get any residual liquid or condensation out.

Use a qtip to go through the mouthpiece and out the bottom leaving it blocking the hole during filling

Remove the qtip and reinsert the coil and tighten

This pretty much fixed the problems I was having with the T3S. I haven't had one flood in quite a while with the 2.2ohm coils.

With that said I am switching over to all glass when my other mini Davides come in Monday but of the tanks so far my T3S is my second choice if you don't mind a little maintenance. I also got a KPT2 but am waiting on my Red Hots and Atomic Fireball to come in to fill it and try it out.

Very similar to Kanger on the draw. I get the best flavor and vapor out of it out of anything I have tried yet. Every tank has a different draw that works best. If you like the way Visions hit you might not like it but I am switching over to it exclusively. Everything else will be a backup.

There are 3 air holes you can plug 1 if you really want a tighter draw but I find it perfect for my taste

Here is the best price on them I have found. Minis like I got have Ego connection and hold 2ml but there are longer tubes being released to increase capacity. The full size is 3ml with a 510 connection like a KPT.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer/

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-glassomizer/

Edited by bcartervol98