KangerTech T3S

egoc

There is no drip tip issue that I know of..... And I have used the T3S, MT3S, KPT, KPT mini, Davide, and a KPT2. I have ripped them all apart and reconstructed them so any issues I had I resolved. The T3S only seems to flood during two instances. The first being user error. That could be cross threading the base, or the coil, getting excess liquid down the center post, or simple losing an o-ring. The second is when the coil goes bad. I haven't had as many issues with the coils in the evods or the protank but there is something left to be desired for the QC in the T3S coils. I have had 6 out of 60 that I have bought come DoA. However with the protank/evod/davide coils I have only had 1 in the 200 I have bought come DoA.

I have had no issue with any drip tip on the kpt2 or the davide. So what exactly is your driptip issue? Just using them? Too loose?

Sorry I just wanted to try and help you so you have a better experience with that equipment.

I saw in reviews on the regular size Davide that the drip tip tends to be on the loose side. Wasn't causing any big issues, just something that a few people had mentioned. And I figured the mini is big enough anyways.

Will do, appreciate it. So the Davide lives up to the hype? Feeling like I want to pick one up on payday

Yes it does! I love mine . I have the protank 2 as well its great And I liked it fine before I got the davide ,But I like the davide better due to its size. I l.ike the whole instrument to be balanced in my hand ,and with the protank 2 it makes the top heavy and unbalanced. Other than that they are both very likable!

Not really I am buying for two since my wife jacked one of the first pair I got. It's twice the expense but still have spent less than 1/3 of what I would have on analogs since switching to vaping and by my standards we have a bunch of stuff lol. Saving money one vape mail at a time lol.

Here is the best price on them I have found. Minis like I got have Ego connection and hold 2ml but there are longer tubes being released to increase capacity. The full size is 3ml with a 510 connection like a KPT.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer/

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-glassomizer/

Brian, I THINK I'm going to end up replacing my egos with mini-davides, in all likelihood. I've read some bad reviews about the T3, and even pbusari is recommending Evod over the T3. I've heard about leaks, plasticky tasting, dry hits, etc. Right now, even with my evods, the only time I get problems with dry hits is when my eGo (or rather, knock of eGo) button is wonking out, insisting on being hit at a very specific angle to fire "correctly" (usually if somehow the center pin has dropped). Switching to a mini-Davide may also take care of the problems I'm having with my Fr Vanilla Tobacco lately, needing to rinse it out every second fill, and needing to leave the Evod standing to even hope of drawing it. The coil isn't gone, it's still heating normally. None of the other symptoms of a bad coil either, and no flooding or leaking.

Oh sure, I tried it 15 minutes ago and was having issues with it, now it's working fine. But the problems I've had with it the last 1/2 week have led it from being my second most vaped juice, to going through 1/2 a cartomizer since Thursday.

NOTE: It is now several hours after I wrote the above, and I've vaped almost the entire Evod through. I don't know what the issue was before, but now it seems to be working again.

As far as the drip tip, it feels a little wobbly when you are putting together, or putting it back together, but I've had no problems with it. The only problem I can foresee is if I'm somewhere in the winter where I have to go outside to vape, and the metal sticking to my lip.

yeah its definitely a nice option! I love my empire clone drip tips. They are metal... but the one thing i dont get from them is a metallic taste. Im not entirely sure as to why i dont... but im in! :) It may have something to do with the fact that its removable so its not actually a part of the tank and therefore seeping into the juice. Im not sure but that would be my best guess.

B said in the Davide thread that he ordered glass drip tips for his mini davides, and I'm THINKING of going that way, if they have more than 2 colors. That way I can still use color to differentiate my flavors, plus, glass won't stick to my lip if I'm outside vaping in the winter (like I would be while visiting some family members) if it's below freezing. I don't relish the idea of recreating the scene in a Christmas Story where the kid got his tongue stuck to the flagpole (lol, watching that scene still cracks me up, and I'm 39).

Some people in the family have allergies or asthma. I still go outside in deference to them, in case it sets them off. In my own home, and other family members homes, I stay inside. The rule of thumb I go by is if it bothers a person's breathing if I wear perfume, then I won't vape around them, either.

But hey, the first battle was won when my mom granted permission for us to vape in her house. My dad still has to out in the rain to smoke. Last winter, after he had foot surgery, he had a "special dispensation" and only had to go to the basement, but mom said he milked that for all it was worth. So now it's back outside which - truthfully, if he stands in the garage, which he tends to do if it's raining, it does no good because their attic sort of flows into the garage - there's no wall between the attic and the garage, so the smoke can still get in the house from there, lol. Mom hasn't smoked for 13 or 14 years, since they discovered severe femoral blockages, she quit between then and when she had her cardiac appointment because she was warned if she didn't, she had a very short life expectancy left. Then before she get in for her scheduled cardiac cath to check her cardiac veins, she started having chest pains, and ended up being taken to St. Louis, and 2 days later having a triple or quadruple bypass. She's had another scare or two, but she's been good since then, mostly.

Edited by spydre