Theres just something about...

Tam, it looks like a standard clearo with two wicks. Why is it so wunderbar?

From my experience it has worked great so far. You can see more discussion of this on my review of the VT here:

Bebop and bcarter have both experienced some pretty bad leaking from the VT but I've only had that happen once and that was when I needed to change the coil. So far. YMMV. Of all the different clearomizers I've tried to date, this one is the closest to direct dripping in the flavor department for me. So much so that I frequently just pick it up and vape on it when I want more convenience than to have to drip juice every few draws. :)

I just thought of something. The lady at the store I go to said the gummy worms flavor I got had a high amount of sugar in the flavoring, do you know if strawberry fields does? She said it could kill a coil in like 2 days which was her way of trying to get me to buy more coils but luckily for me dry burning made it good as new.

Strawberry Fields tastes like a juicy strawberry, not the canned strawberry you'd use for pie fillings so...no, it's not super high in sugar content that I know of. I've been on the same coil for a little over two weeks with no drop in flavor or vapor. And I even added a drop of two of extra sweetener to it. :D

Switched to a 2.5ohm coil in the Davide and I think this issue is resolved. I had only used 2.2 in my others and to get a good hit I need 3.8v and it tastes burned after a draw or two of great flavor. At 2.2 the flavor for me is best at 3.4-3.5v and that doesn't give me a good enough hit. Now with the 2.5ohm with this flavor I can vape at 3.8-3.9 and get huge hit-vapor and after half a tank chain vaping no burned taste.

Well it's been a few days now and ever since I swapped the coils out in the Vision Victory tanks I haven't had one issue with leaking. They seem to be doing fine. I still think it's a great little unit with just a marginal nose up on performance over the Kanger T2.

The T2's are work horses though. Hard to beat them. They have been trouble free for me for months now.

I didnt think Strawberry Feilds had much sugar at all. I didnt like it. I do however like the Strawberry Honey. It is an animal of another color! Blue honey is a yes. Strawbery honey is a yes. I have several other honey flavors on order now.

Vape dudes is a definite yes for me so far. Not a single juice yet that needed to be put away for being nasty.

I didn't like the honey line at all. I am not into the sweet and Strawberry Fields, to me as taste is subjective, has the natural taste of a fresh strawberry. None of the 35-40 VapeDudes flavors have been nasty and all are spot on in their taste vs the description. I just have a hard palate to please with Vapes it seems.