For the guys

I am honest with my wife about how much I spend lol. Its not a big deal though, I can justify anything. At one time I had her convinced we NEEDED 3 boats. In turn she is honest when she drops $300 on perfume on a whim.

I suffer chronic short term memory loss and cannot lie well, it always bites me in the ***. Truth requires no memory lol, its always the same.

oh well im lying persay. LOL she knows its not what i spent.. but the white lie makes her feel better about it. although... in my defense she will go to buy shoes... and comes back with shoes... and a belt... and a purse... and shirts and a scarf... so its kinda the same thing right?

oh well im lying persay. LOL she knows its not what i spent.. but the white lie makes her feel better about it. although... in my defense she will go to buy shoes... and comes back with shoes... and a belt... and a purse... and shirts and a scarf... so its kinda the same thing right?

Or like my wife did a few years back. She went shopping and showed me the receipt for her trip for fall wardrobe and clothes for our son to start school that was like $400. Of course that was just from one register in one department, the rest of the story came out when she got busted by a friend who accidentally let it slip she had spent $xxxx.xx (yes there are 4 X'S there). We made a pact to always be honest about money from then on lol.

My wife dosent go shopping the other day I put 100 in her purse just because I wanted her to buy something new

well ladies and gents... i think this man deserves a medal. and his wife too. i wish mine didnt go shopping. lol! she doesnt do it often and i probably complain more about it in fun then anything else... but that sir is an awesome gesture. :yes

Edited by IMEDICx90

well ladies and gents... i think this man deserves a medal. and his wife too. i wish mine didnt go shopping. lol! she doesnt do it often and i probably complain more about it in fun then anything else... but that sir is an awesome gesture. :yes

why thank u I try to take great care of my wife and now soon to be baby girl on the way; )

Wow, lets us know on the big day.

We are honest wirh each other although it is usually after the fact, lol

My wife spends more than I do but she is usually buying things to give away to her friends she is trying to get off analogs. Good success rate too. I dont mind at all.

a few years ago i made killer money and i would usually give my wife at least $100 per week for what ever she wanted to buy. then 1 day she said " what is this for?" and i replied with " what are you turning down free spending money". after that she quit asking and would just say thank you after she realized some how her purse grew cash. at times i would just stuff it in her purse and wait for her to realize.

• 2 weeks later...

Been sitting on the wrong side of 25 foe a minute now. Its not really THAT big of a deal, but I have noticed any guy I meet who was born after '89 has no clue what to do outside of an Xbox or PS3.

I mean hell, I love to go dancing or biking or jogging (I completed two 5ks this year both in at sub 20 min miles...pretty good for a first timer), or motorcycling or....all kinds of things.

I have never had a man I dated who was under 25 that can/could keep up with me.